vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
On the other hand, the winter update will be big, it will be Sunday + 3 full days. Yes, the storyboard for Sunday is almost completely done I can't do this, it's pointless in the plot ^^ Helen has more content, but a little later, and also on a different route Inori and Haruka are "obscene" in the next update ... People have been waiting for this for a long time You will have access to the entire selected Yoko scene for this version, without having to select a specific train scene earlier. it will change when the route is done with Karma Xom VIP Waifu for WH there will be something: 3

tricksyg

Sep 26, 2019
What annoying me is that i wanted to ad a lot more in the update with Elizabeth, Motoko, Kayane, Tomoe...... This is why I have to "cut" that part for Winter Update.
Makes sense, releasing more often is more important.

...Inori and Haruka are "obscene" in the next update...
Obscene together? :oops:

I'm doing another playthrough atm and speaking of Inori, when you snap her photos for Faris you get Waifu Academy Points (WAP) :LUL::LUL: can Irphaeus see the future? :LUL::LUL: If Ben Shapiro ever plays this, dude gonna be so mad
wap.jpg

spas

Jun 22, 2017
Any updates guys ?
Hello everyone,
I hope you all enjoyed the last update and are eager to see what's coming next!

I took myself a couple of days break but not before working on the 0.9.0 storyboard and Waifu Hunter pre-production.
The 0.9.0 storyboard is almost finished, I'm still adjusting it so I don't go 'overboard' with too many scene bloated in one single day.
But from the actual perspective it should still be releaseearly September, with one full school day activity and the following weekend events.
Don't forget to join the Discord meanwhile to get more ETA about the next update along the summer.

Sep 23, 2018
On the other hand, the winter update will be big, it will be Sunday + 3 full days. Yes, the storyboard for Sunday is almost completely done I can't do this, it's pointless in the plot ^^ Helen has more content, but a little later, and also on a different route Inori and Haruka are "obscene" in the next update ... People have been waiting for this for a long time You will have access to the entire selected Yoko scene for this version, without having to select a specific train scene earlier. it will change when the route is done with Karma Xom VIP Waifu for WH there will be something: 3
Finally!!! My Helen :love::love::love:!!! This is good news. I really miss her.

Mark17

May 15, 2017
Can someone upload the Waifu Academy Main-Lain Mod, the only place he's upload his mod (his patreon) are under review

Kiamzlo

Dec 16, 2019
Is there an updated version of the unofficial game guide anywhere? I know there's Lain's mod but I prefer the format of the game guide where I could see the pathway of every option.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes