Not_A_Horse

Feb 12, 2018
It will be wonderful if Irphaeus bucks his prior trend of poor productivity, that would be more than enough reason to put him back at the top of my "developers I intend to support" list.

Reactions: Fia
Jan 10, 2020
Makes sense, releasing more often is more important.

Obscene together? :oops:

I'm doing another playthrough atm and speaking of Inori, when you snap her photos for Faris you get Waifu Academy Points (WAP) :LUL::LUL: can Irphaeus see the future? :LUL::LUL: If Ben Shapiro ever plays this, dude gonna be so mad
View attachment 794417
...??? i played thru this several months back, n don't remember anything about WAP; n i did everything i could to team up with Faris, but don't remember this happening (i even used maim lain's WT). so could you, or someone, please explain to me what this is, n how to get it (hopefully it'll jog something in my memory).

also, starting to get a serious case of blue-balls here, since anymore it seems not many VNs do it for me. anyone know of or heard when the next update release for this is happening? thanks

tricksyg

Sep 26, 2019
where u got that ? before patreon issue thing happen ?
I just used the search function and copied the link some other guy posted some pages back in the thread :LUL:

... someone, please explain to me what this is, n how to get it (hopefully it'll jog something in my memory).
It doesn't matter to the game, the WAPs are just a joke. I don't think you can play the game without helping Inori meet Faris and Yuna so you just probably forgot that short scene.

Reactions: Rizky Rakhmadani
Jan 10, 2020
I just used the search function and copied the link some other guy posted some pages back in the thread :LUL:

It doesn't matter to the game, the WAPs are just a joke. I don't think you can play the game without helping Inori meet Faris and Yuna so you just probably forgot that short scene.
thx tricksyg so ne idea about when an update is gonna happen? or ne1 else out there?

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes