jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
uhh...wut? :confused: also, Hello friends! :D
This dev has been really inconsistent with releasing updates and information about updates. this is a pretty fun/good game so that makes people angry because they want to keep playing. So when someone asks "when is the next update" a lot of people take that as a sign to start complaining and venting about the dev. Kinda similar to what goes on in the MILFY City thread. Best bet is to either list this thread as a watched thread or even better just follow the dev on Patreon so you get an email when they post anything. Asking about updates on any of these game threads is pretty pointless imo, maybe 25% of the time you'll get an actual answer depending on which game it is.

FeetLust

Oct 6, 2019
also what kind of renders are these? Honey select? I much prefer these to the western renders but don’t know how to search for games with these in

Reactions: longsuper1

Kelv0

Apr 29, 2020
Is there any reason on why it wont let me click anything, like im trying to press the load button after i re-downloaded the game but when i hover my cursor over the options/buttons nothing happens? can someone explain?

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes