smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Isabella or mom for me. I'm not sure what is it mainly about Isabella, but she feels somehow out of place. And mom, it's generally not my thing, plus it probably has a lot to do with visual appearance (read horrible over the top monster tits). I'd rather watch nude shower scene with otaku, at least I'd know that I'm not supposed to find that sexy.

TendreConnard

Mar 12, 2018
Isabella or mom for me. I'm not sure what is it mainly about Isabella, but she feels somehow out of place. And mom, it's generally not my thing, plus it probably has a lot to do with visual appearance (read horrible over the top monster tits). I'd rather watch nude shower scene with otaku, at least I'd know that I'm not supposed to find that sexy.
I don't know if I'm wrong but I think Isabella wasn't originally planned and was added because of patreon ?

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Easily Yoko and Tomoe. Had experienced both being abandoned as a child (if they could call me that lol) and being dumped by your bestfriend and made into the antagonist of his own version of story. So pretty much both character hits close to home and I hope I could utterly destroy them both since I root for the MC from the beginning of the game.

TendreConnard

Mar 12, 2018
My least favorite is the cam girl (I forgot her cause its been a while when I played last). If given a chance I would Like MC to fuck her brains out and her MC's sex slave and put her in her place.
Yeah, Yoko definitely deserves a hatefuck that breaks her mind
Possibly while she's live. That's the main kink that I'm expecting with her

Thunderzzz

May 31, 2018
Not gonna lie, i only play this for the story and eventual affection i may feel toward some of the characters(Like Takamura) because the sex from HoneySelect is far from great imo.But the girls looks hot that's for sure.

But yeah, the story is good, it has nice humour(and references !) so it's enough for me.I hope it can evolve into a serious relationship with the character we choose and that some others can bring more to the table but for now it's already good.I'm just hopinh to get a good story!

Agitrek21

Mar 4, 2019
How out of place is iseabella? Is it because of the supernatural elements? I can understand tomoe hate. I'm more curious about the third girl.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Damn just finished playing and all I can say is I'm hyped for the next update. The writing is good and the comedy is also well put. I wonder how the MC will unfuck the entire situation thrown at him and turn the tables around again. Still worried about takamura in the future tho.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
my fetish is pregnancy and i want to see pregnant sheila.
let's say by the end of the game, you can remove the contraceptive pills that Sheila uses
Scene
She was breaking into our room
You bastard, you're pregnant, poking our noses with a pregnancy test
and there are two options to persuade to leave the child or help Sheila to have an abortion

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes