ZerosF25Zone

Apr 4, 2021
Anyways I've been up all night I'm clocking out for the night.
Tell me when we start storming there discord server for ban speed runs.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Hi All,

I created a walkthrough mod and Android port with it integrated. Any choices that are not highlighted end in the same result. :)

Enjoy!
Ix

WT Mod 0.8.0b
MEGA

Android port w/WT Mod
MEGA
hopefully you will update this quicker than the game was...

JulianJenkins

Jun 17, 2020
This is so disapointing.. waited a year for This.. he should take a leaf from DrPinkCake's book who released most of season 2 of Being a Dik in maybe less time

okapaa

Aug 25, 2019
So I finally played the update after having to start from the beginning. It took me longer to skip through the previous content than playing the new update. So in 1 year he managed to
1. finish Takamura's sex scene
2. Sheila sex scene
3. Asuka sex scene
4. Elizabeth sex scene
5. Elizabeth bad end, a black screen longer than the normal sex scene, clearly meant to be filler with the nonsense text
6. Long ass apology and excuses, followed by linking his patreon
He claims the next part of the update will be live next month, so see you all in 6 months

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
So I finally played the update after having to start from the beginning. It took me longer to skip through the previous content than playing the new update. So in 1 year he managed to
2. Sheila sex scene
3. Asuka sex scene
4. Elizabeth sex scene
5. Elizabeth bad end, a black screen longer than the normal sex scene, clearly meant to be filler with the nonsense text
He claims the next part of the update will be live next month, so see you all in 6 months
if next update comes out next month that means its not worth it as a year of work from this dev isnt worth it

Reactions: fiuojui
Oct 20, 2018
2. Sheila sex scene
3. Asuka sex scene
4. Elizabeth sex scene
6months ? dude its probably another year if we lucky

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes