riserser

May 15, 2018
I got to the end!
I skipped the story, but I think that while reading somewhat slowy, it's not more that 2 hours (And I think I'm very generous here).
There's a bit of plot with the teacher and 4 h-scene.

does anyone has a save after the scene with maki takamura ? the one in the lake
-> There's the start of the scene

By the way, I had a good laugh in the credit : Apparently, there's at least three people that worked on the game so far :
- Rock : -> smoothing out the scripts of old?
- Chizinha : -> New features, menu improvements, emotional support & technical enhancements.
- Vash : -> Script editing, blank-space filling, one entire scene.

He also say that he added two member to the team? Don't know if they're the one just mentionned or others (Or if they exist ^^)

Oh, and "the events that occured over this las year sucked up months of development time, as I and the rest of the team did our best to keep ourselves and our families ssafe and healthy through a once ine a century event." "Life was in chaos, no one knew what horros any given day would bring"

But don't worry, at least, know that you, Patreon, earned his "deepest and most profound thanks" and "you've earned a special, and worryingly-enlarged place in my heartS" (Yeah, the "s" is in the text, Irphaeus isn't human, it's official)

(And for the end, I think the wallpaper he "gave" to his supporters are the renders of the second part of the update...)

Reactions: blankbeater

ZerosF25Zone

Apr 4, 2021
So I'm typing from my phone.

I think I'm done with hentai for a while.

My pc has retired.

Can we get a F in the chat bois?

This mans spaghetti code fucked my pc up OIP (1).jpg

Jk but I am mad my save and my name hentai lord is gone now. I'll wait till the next months "UPDATE" comes then play over again.

R.i.P Hentai Lord. Just wanted to be the lord of all things hentai.

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
This game is a lot of fun but I'm not sure if you want to play it all over again if you have been keeping up. Are you new to the game? Check it out. I'm down for Puppy play.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Their are solo Devs on this site who deliver more content in 3 months then this Dev does in 2 years!.
Some of those devs knew little about coding or making a game before they started and are on their first game!.
This Dev really needs to stop sitting on his thumb and pull it out of his Ass!.
Can't take this Devs Bullshit excuses seriously at this point!.
So sad it is one of my favorite games on this site, Pitty the dev is letting us down!.

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Who's your favorite girl? I like them all. Prefer the flatter chests because that's my jam.

ZerosF25Zone

Apr 4, 2021
This game is a lot of fun but I'm not sure if you want to play it all over again if you have been keeping up. Are you new to the game? Check it out. I'm down for Puppy play.
Sir I think you underestimate the power of The Hentai Lord!

Rdb29ca178ea509c5a7584aac8a89015f.jpg

Hentai Lord IS THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA of hentai.

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Oddly enough, after hearing ppl complain about not being able to load old saves, I had no trouble continuing from a previous save at the dojo. Maki's just TOO cute....

To whisperpuppy's question, I'm not sure if I really have a favorite. Minami is adorable (I'm also a smaller-chest fan), but tbh Maki is really really growing on me. Sooo.... no idea lol. I will say that although I am a small-chest fan, when the girls actually have personalities (and Irph did a decent job in that department), that is usually a far more telling factor for me than their bodies alone. So... we'll see. Probably after i've finished the update, right now i've only just left the dojo. :p

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes