Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
Someone, help me!
I was happilly skipping the entire game to get to the content of the update but... the defaults buttons on the bottom of the screen (back, skip, quick save etc) disapeared not long after... U_u Now i'm stuck on my CTRL key...
And there's a "no DC" mention on the top left, dunno what it mean.
you can use the "tab" key so that you don't have to hold down "ctrl"
as for the NO DC somebody suggested deleting "nvdrssel.bin" from "C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs"

Last edited:

fozfoz

Jan 24, 2019
Was shocked when I saw this got an update, thought it was long dead. After seeing the changelog as tba then ppl calling it a micro update guess I wasn't too far off thinking it was dead.

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Was shocked when I saw this got an update, thought it was long dead. After seeing the changelog as tba then ppl calling it a micro update guess I wasn't too far off thinking it was dead.
Really depends on the last time you played. I can't but I saw the screen shots and was like "Oh this game"

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
meh reading this stuff turned me off to trying the game it sounds kinda B- but had good tags. 1-10 1 being a kinetic lesbian love VN and 10 being MilfyCity how do you rate this WHisper? this bantor was entertaining though! Respect to Whisperpuppy for her Thomas Jefferson quote in her signature! Greatest President!
If you have played it before skip. If new to the game check it out. My fave scene is the puppy girl.

AirAir017

Jan 22, 2018
I'm very glad this game is still updating. But I think it shakes too. It takes less than 20 minutes to play.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
For those having problems with saves, if you have a point in your history when you did not have mods installed, trying going back to it. I found that when I did so, those saves loaded just fine, so my more recent borked saves were more likely due to the mods changing the nature of the saves. That being said, I have this save from where MC and Catherine are chatting before the party on the weekend. It' s not the latest, and the name of the player is borked, but it works. It's also better than going back to the beginning, although I would not mind doing that again, as it's a great game to replay.
Thank you for the save, I did use the Mod so my save did got fucked up hard so you are truly a life saver
Why in the hell we go off the rail road from criticizing Dev with his 1 year develop but tiny update to a war with eachother in the thread?

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes