jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Seriously, can we get an update log? If I download this update and it's nothing but 30 minutes of content after all this wait I'm coming after you.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
So it got delayed for 5-6 months for him to put a "final deadline" and still miss that deadline he claimed he would for sure uphold... in hes patreon he stated it wouldve taken only 10 additional days but in case something "would" happen he put a new deadline for 20 days ... if your update is 7-8 months delayed and your still not done something is for sure wrong here.

Considering the little amount of content on the last 2 updates I fear he is actually "working" on this game for 14 days every 6 months and the other 16 days of the month hes computer is rendering everything cuz for sure he doesn't seem to have multiple computers to do everything simultaneously like most that grew up a little bit on patreon have invested in. (probably the first thing they invest in)

So we got a monthor 2 worth of "content" compared to most games posted here for a year of waiting time, i'm glad i stopped paying since last update. This is boogus. If I didnt like some of the characters so much, this would for sure be the point where I wouldnt even bother playing the game anymore let alone support him to buy the game when it finally is completed.

Glad I made the decision to rerout my investments into Dr PinkCake instead. Now that is how you deliver content and hold deadlines.
Honey Select doesn't require big graphical rendering like some other engines (the famous Dual Family excuse). Just to clarify.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
In the end this update wasn't worth it at all, the only one that got hurt the most seems like and always are the Patreons that still stay with him

Reactions: Mediocre
Apr 10, 2020
It is surprising to me this hasn't yet suffered the review bombing of innocent witches. I mean those devs are...prolific (as ridiculous as that sounds) compared to Irph. Posters willing to vigorously defend or justify the developer's delays mostly disappeared some time ago. But the reviews have not suffered, so there will be a steady replacement stream of Patreons for those who wise up.

riserser

May 15, 2018
Someone, help me!
I was happilly skipping the entire game to get to the content of the update but... the defaults buttons on the bottom of the screen (back, skip, quick save etc) disapeared not long after... U_u Now i'm stuck on my CTRL key...
And there's a "no DC" mention on the top left, dunno what it mean.

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Someone, help me!
I was happilly skipping the entire game to get to the content of the update but... the defaults buttons on the bottom of the screen (back, skip, quick save etc) disapeared not long after... U_u Now i'm stuck on my CTRL key...
what did you stick up your CTRL key with? Unplug it, pour some isopropol alcohol on it. Drain it, use a hair dryer on it and you're good to go. Sticky fingers, Ammiright?

Apr 16, 2020
Don't worry about No DC, its nothing concerning
Someone, help me!
And there's a "no DC" mention on the top left, dunno what it mean.

Zelai

May 8, 2019
Anybody willing to share a save near/at the end of the 0.8 update?
Neither my manual save nor my autosaves seem to load and frankly dont feel like speedrunning the whole game to get to the new content , please and thank you.

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Anybody got a good endgame save? Maybe we can get a link on the OP. Might save a lot of peeps some time. If you are new here please research fake branches and maybe what jokes are. Also if you have never checked the game out give it a shot. If not well this femall assclown or asshat or whatever I was called says Pass.

Pirata

Jun 11, 2017
Actually didnt vote last year since it seemed like would not really matter who won... Anyways I will hold my opinion until I try it myself

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
For those having problems with saves, if you have a point in your history when you did not have mods installed, trying going back to it. I found that when I did so, those saves loaded just fine, so my more recent borked saves were more likely due to the mods changing the nature of the saves. That being said, I have this save from where MC and Catherine are chatting before the party on the weekend. It' s not the latest, and the name of the player is borked, but it works. It's also better than going back to the beginning, although I would not mind doing that again, as it's a great game to replay.

Last edited:

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
:sick:
Actually didnt vote last year since it seemed like would not really matter who won... Anyways I will hold my opinion until I try it myself
Like I said: If you have never played it check it out. I liked it just fine for a free game. If you have played it maybe wait?

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes