Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
It CAN be complex in terms of the number of things you have to keep track of for the story to make sense, so it can be something completely insignificant like a character just mentioning or wearing something different, in which case yes, just a variable is all that's needed, or it can be indeed, something quite complex like completely different branches of story that can have several repercussions depending on which and how many choices are involved.
During normal game development, all of that stuff (paths, variables, etc.) is mapped out BEFORE you start coding.

But how many of these dev's actually know about the development process before they begin?

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
During normal game development, all of that stuff (paths, variables, etc.) is mapped out BEFORE you start coding.

But how many of these dev's actually know about the development process before they begin?
Shit dude. I'm learning as I go along. My story also keeps changing as I rethink situations and make things more fun and less tedious and so I have to start over all the time. Sometimes after coding you realize you mucked up and have to scrub and start over.

Antoon

May 13, 2018
Since there's no changelog, i copy pasted this is from Irphaes' Patron:

About the Update :
I want to underline that this is NOT the global vision I had planned for it, the update actually do not include(yet) 5 and 2 major scenes with Yoko and Keiko...(saw in previews)
Almost all the renders were made, but unfortunatly this is was complex scenes with several branching and path, the script then took me a lot more time than planned to transpose.
I decided to postpone this content for next month, the actual update then may feel a bit underwhelming and short (though there is a lot to diggest story wise).
While I always promised myself to do always better than my previous work, I just couldn't make you wait much longer, this delay was hurting my work and your trust more than anything else...

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
If it took this long to give everyone a tiny update, and dev still says it'll be "next month" for the "real update", then I won't even bother with this update. lol
I won't be hurt about starting over, when it happens though, cause I'm pretty sure I have a new computer since I played this last and I won't even have all the old saves anyway haha.
But, I can't say that I even trust it will happen next month as he says.
I'll keep checking back, periodically, to see the progress and may download in the future.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Suddenly everyone talks about how this game got revived and sex with... trees?
Did I miss something?

death232

Mar 1, 2018
" the actual update then may feel a bit underwhelming and short (though there is a lot to diggest story wise). " shocking!!!

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Waifu Academy [v0.9.0a] compressed

Original size win/lin : 3.45 GB
Compressed size win/lin: 790 MB

Win/Lin:

Mac:

Thanks CircleJerker for making the Mac version :love:

Note: Mac is untested

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Liliadent

Jun 21, 2018
thanks for the great feedbacks, instead me downloading and wasting my time... all is gooodd lets move on to the next shall we? :KEK::KEK:

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes