A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
From what it said on the Patreon post, I think we're getting half of it now and then the rest later.
Oh man, I'm not sure who is worse: This guy who takes so long to deliver content we actually saw wars starting and ending while waiting or Fennoxo who always delays shit despite promising to deliver on time and promising to keep their promises.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
From what it said on the Patreon post, I think we're getting half of it now and then the rest later.
I feel very skeptical about that, will he keeping his promise and release the rest in next month or will he just breaking it again? And after reading so many comments about the tiny content after nearly 1 year of waiting I guess that "next month" will be another 3-6 month minimum

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
The amount of content for how long he took to do this update is actually a fuckin joke.
hmmm, is it short because of branching paths though? cause with many paths you have to make a lot of content, for a little bit of playtime on each path. (hence why games that do that tend to focus on one then the next etc.).

Not saying it is btw, genuinely curious. Although from memory outside of specific fetishes it was relatively linear.

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
hmmm, is it short because of branching paths though? cause with many paths you have to make a lot of content, for a little bit of playtime on each path. (hence why games that do that tend to focus on one then the next etc.).

Not saying it is btw, genuinely curious. Although from memory outside of specific fetishes it was relatively linear.
There are some choice options but from what I can tell they all lead to the same ending so no, there isn't even much branching.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Now is the time to replay from the beginning - or as close as you can - to avoid game crashes and get caught up with the game (and not bitch about it being too short or whatever) ... after all, it's been awhile ... I am hoping for a compressed version soon...

• Angry
Reactions: Kuniyoshi

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I wont even bother playing again since saves dont work
has anyone ever figured out a fix for this damned error?

ImportError: No module named matrix

this is ridiculous, if i try to load an older save it just goes back to menu, if i load any save from 2020 it gives me that error. reminds me of the devs that every update is start from the beginning cuz i added so many new variables it has completely broken saved games cuz i haven't a clue how to update them. for long games like this, this is unacceptable and ridiculous, even more so considering the size.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes