ZerosF25Zone

Apr 4, 2021
Does anyone have the link to download?
This is true.
If there is a new update is there a download for it yet?
Considering that this update just released 40 minutes ago.
Your probably going to be waiting a week or two for the community to do there best patchy the pirate impression.
Maybe not even a week.

riserser

May 15, 2018
It CAN be complex in terms of the number of things you have to keep track of for the story to make sense, so it can be something completely insignificant like a character just mentioning or wearing something different, in which case yes, just a variable is all that's needed, or it can be indeed, something quite complex like completely different branches of story that can have several repercussions depending on which and how many choices are involved.

I don't know how complex this game's update actually is thou, I'll wait until I download it and see the assets in it to form some judgment on the matter.
Well, I got that, but since the story should already be done (he's speaking of "transposing"), the hard part is already done, so even if it can be quite tedious, I don't get how it's complicated). But well, we will see it maybe in the coming year :p

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Shit !! It's a joke ? I was convinced that it was dead, finished, screwed up, forgotten and I had erased everything! Fuck, do I have to start all over for a 5 minute update? It's all fuck up ... But hey, I'm starting again ...

Reactions: Alex_12

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
This was my first download on this site and it was my most waited game. but.... well waiting for something can be rewarding, or it can be so infuriating that you just lose all care for it.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes