Red Sand

Aug 6, 2016
so been well over eight hours since that someone mentioned the upload was coming.
so what happened did he have some late minute "polishing" to do? :KEK:
also will this "polishing" take up until the next month paycheck comes in for him? :ROFLMAO:

I can't wait to play all 12 scenes he's been working on for a whole year.
you know one scene per a month. the :poop: standard of making scenes per a month.

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
so been well over eight hours since that someone mentioned the upload was coming.
so what happened did he have some late minute "polishing" to do? :KEK:
also will this "polishing" take up until the next month paycheck comes in for him? :ROFLMAO:

I can't wait to play all 12 scenes he's been working on for a whole year.
you know one scene per a month. the :poop: standard of making scenes per a month.
I was supposed to be playing by this time

Reactions: Alex_12 and Turug

Badred

Dec 19, 2018
Even with 72 kb/s of upload it would only take 12 hours to upload 3 gb of game and right now it's been already 24 hours. His numbers don't add up, stop defending every lie of his
View attachment 1214714
Quite hilarious seeing people still believe anything this developer says... The last time an update came out on the time he promised was like... 3 years ago... Being late 2-3 months with every update is the norm for this guy/gal...

Turug

Sep 22, 2019
he cut out 7 scenes lol,im gonna wait for the leak i would feel bad if i gave a penny to this dev.I bet he's cutting those scenes for next month's patreon money :cautious:

Last edited:

riserser

May 15, 2018
"Almost all the renders were made, but unfortunatly this is was complex scenes with several branching and path, the script then took me a lot more time than planned to transpose."
Wow... I don't even know what to say... Unless I'm missing something major, that "complex" branching & patch is only about stocking a boolean in a variable, testing it and using a label right? How can it be complex? Please, Ô great defender of Irphaeus, explain to me...
(But, well, it would explain why we never had the "karma" route, maybe he never bothered using the Ren'py documentation? :p)

santigr27

Jul 26, 2017
" I want to underline that this is NOT the global vision I had planned for it, the update actually do not include(yet) 5 and 2 major scenes with Yoko and Keiko...(saw in previews) " this is from patreon.
Oh yeah, I remember him mentioned that he didn't know if finish the Yoko scene before the new version of the game a few days ago.

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
"Almost all the renders were made, but unfortunatly this is was complex scenes with several branching and path, the script then took me a lot more time than planned to transpose."
Wow... I don't even know what to say... Unless I'm missing something major, that "complex" branching & patch is only about stocking a boolean in a variable, testing it and using a label right? How can it be complex? Please, Ô great defender of Irphaeus, explain to me...
It CAN be complex in terms of the number of things you have to keep track of for the story to make sense, so it can be something completely insignificant like a character just mentioning or wearing something different, in which case yes, just a variable is all that's needed, or it can be indeed, something quite complex like completely different branches of story that can have several repercussions depending on which and how many choices are involved.

I don't know how complex this game's update actually is thou, I'll wait until I download it and see the assets in it to form some judgment on the matter.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
" I want to underline that this is NOT the global vision I had planned for it, the update actually do not include(yet) 5 and 2 major scenes with Yoko and Keiko...(saw in previews) " this is from patreon.
That would be 2 scenes not 7..

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes