Eduseek

Mar 28, 2018
Someone, help me!
I was happilly skipping the entire game to get to the content of the update but... the defaults buttons on the bottom of the screen (back, skip, quick save etc) disapeared not long after... U_u Now i'm stuck on my CTRL key...
And there's a "no DC" mention on the top left, dunno what it mean.
You can also use any macro/auto clicker app to simulate CTRL key. Or easier way - use windows virtual keyboard.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Waifu Academy v0.9.4a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 10.10.2021 (v0.9.4a)

Last edited:

Landerk

May 20, 2018
Someone, help me!
I was happilly skipping the entire game to get to the content of the update but... the defaults buttons on the bottom of the screen (back, skip, quick save etc) disapeared not long after... U_u Now i'm stuck on my CTRL key...
And there's a "no DC" mention on the top left, dunno what it mean.
Navigate to "C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs" and delete the file named "nvdrssel.bin"
This will remove the NO DC at top left.
The file will keep showing up, I have to delete it every couple of days, so I just saved the drs file to my quick access, I assume its due to my auto update settings.

Reactions: whisperpuppy
Oct 20, 2018
wait , this isnt even a full update ? my god , irphaeus is so dedicated and hardworking that even a year he cant even finish an update as a whole because hes a perfectionist . Im glad he decided to release the first part of the update because he thinks about the patreons as well , what a really cool guy , i will sub to him now i suppose

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
wait , this isnt even a full update ? my god , irphaeus is so dedicated and hardworking that even a year he cant even finish an update as a whole because hes a perfectionist . Im glad he decided to release the first part of the update because he thinks about the patreons as well , what a really cool guy , i will sub to him now i suppose
More like a Micro Update

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
Maximum sarcasm detected. Welp. Time to yeet this game then. Its been fun when i first play it.

loliconsystem

Apr 28, 2020
I am very happy that the update is available, I know he has tried a lot. Sorry, but it was secretly disappointed.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes