popabear

Jul 11, 2019
Yes there's been a long draught, but does that mean you should be cursing the rain when it finally comes?

I'm loving the fuck out of this update it's still very good shit. I don't care if it's short we all should be celebrating that there's actually been anything released at all!

I'm detecting some nice attempts at a more developed visual style from Irphaeus. Praise the rain gods! You should too!

If you want more, then consider whether acting like a whiner peasant c-word is going to get you closer to your goal or not.

If you want a chance to actually make a difference, then now is a pretty good time to make your voice heard by rewarding something good, rather than trying to punish. Go give the man some encouragement and go sub for a month or something. If our boy starts to notice a sizable difference in income when he produces then maybe there's more where this came from, and faster.

No more whine. Or I'll come to your house and eat your porridge.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
I take it Liam mod is no longer being updated on this site. If so for many of us our saves are going to be trash and we are going to need to start over.

riserser

May 15, 2018
All you whiner peasants need to shut up and sit the f down. Yes there's been a long draught, but does that mean you should be cursing the rain when it finally comes? Ungrateful c-words. You all deserve to starve.

I'm loving the fuck out of this update it's still very good shit. I don't care if it's short we all should be celebrating that there's actually been anything released at all!

I'm detecting some nice attempts at a more developed visual style from Irphaeus. Praise the rain gods! You should too!

If you want more, then consider whether acting like a whiner peasant c-word is going to get you closer to your goal or not.

If you want a chance to actually make a difference, then now is a pretty good time to make your voice heard by rewarding something good, rather than trying to punish. Go give the man some encouragement and go sub for a month or something. If our boy starts to notice a sizable difference in income when he produces then maybe there's more where this came from, and faster.

No more whine. Or I'll come to your house and eat your porridge.
Don't think he would notice anything, seing he already have 1400+ patreon ^^ And since there's that much patreon, it's not some whining on a forum that he doesn't read anymore that is gonna change something ^^
(And in my opinion, if he earned more money after releasing an "half-assed" update (content wise for the time it took), he would take it more like "they're still paying, no need to improve" :p)
But, well, since I'm not paying, I don't really have a say in that, but god, all thoses fakes excuses are infuriating.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Hm.. that was a disappointing update, very text heavy, but mostly neither interesting, nor really important.
Elizabeth has finaly a sex scene.... leads to a game over :FacePalm:
Motoko, Kayane, Inori still no progress, neither have many others...

Who are the new scenes with? :D
Thanks!
-Asuka
-Sheila
-Takamura
-Elizabeth, gets interupted and game over

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
Is it me or the new scenes from the update are not updated in the gallery.
nope it's not just you i always check the gallery before starting any games so i can have an idea atleast so i notice that too, to bad the gallery will not be updated until the next debbug update(0.9b or something) or maybe the 2nd batch game update. or maybe someone will be a hero and mod this update that include the updated gallery.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes