Ey24122

Oct 30, 2017
Said it once, I'll say it again on this thread, money =/= faster dev time. Yes you can think of any excuse you want like hiring more help and whatever but using the "he makes X amount of money a month" argument is so stupid it makes me wince. You're on a pirating forum to begin with so quit your bitching.
i think the problem is that he's getting tons of money, but he doesn't seem to be spending much time on developing the game. it's one thing to work a lot, there you could reasonably say "i can't work any faster", but another entirely to do what looks like at most a few days' work per month when you're getting paid thousands.
the problem is in the complete disconnect between time spent and content created by someone who's getting a lot of money for this. it looks like he's milking his patrons, which doesn't go over well.

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
Don't think he would notice anything, seing he already have 1400+ patreon ^^ And since there's that much patreon, it's not some whining on a forum that he doesn't read anymore that is gonna change something ^^
(And in my opinion, if he earned more money after releasing an "half-assed" update (content wise for the time it took), he would take it more like "they're still paying, no need to improve" :p)
But, well, since I'm not paying, I don't really have a say in that, but god, all thoses fakes excuses are infuriating.
I'm just saying "If you like it, then maybe don't go shitting all over the author" - In bear metaphor, of course.

Maybe he's a very rich, but fragile soul? That's a real common trait among artists y'know? It could be performance anxiety holding the updates back, rather than economic concerns. Then what? Maybe all he needs is a positive supportive community? I'm not saying I have the aswer here, and I don't know him, but I definitely feel people should act more considerate because we just don't know. Why risk it, really? Maybe he checks in here from time to time. I know I probably would wanna check out the reactions if I just released an update. If I saw people shitting all over it then maybe I'd lose interest completely? There's a lot to lose by acting a whiner and nothing to gain.

If you care, that is. But I guess we all do at some level hanging out in this game thread.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Hm.. that was a disappointing update, very text heavy, but mostly neither interesting, nor really important.
Elizabeth has finaly a sex scene.... leads to a game over :FacePalm:
Motoko, Kayane, Inori still no progress, neither have many others...

-Asuka
-Sheila
-Takamura
-Elizabeth, gets interupted and game over
Finally sex scene with Elizabeth and it leads to game over?... sorry, but this is a shit move. :confused:

Why these good scenes are dreams or game over?
I think I give up playing in this game.
Thanks for answer. ;)

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I'm just saying "If you like it, then maybe don't go shitting all over the author" - In bear metaphor, of course.

Maybe he's a very rich, but fragile soul? That's a real common trait among artists y'know? It could be performance anxiety holding the updates back, rather than economic concerns. Then what? Maybe all he needs is a positive supportive community? I'm not saying I have the aswer here, and I don't know him, but I definitely feel people should act more considerate because we just don't know. Why risk it, really? Maybe he checks in here from time to time. I know I probably would wanna check out the reactions if I just released an update. If I saw people shitting all over it then maybe I'd lose interest completely? There's a lot to lose by acting a whiner and nothing to gain.

If you care, that is. But I guess we all do at some level hanging out in this game thread.
U know the largest part of this game was made in the 1st of it's now 3 years.
He had less support back than, released a update once every 1-2 months and the people were happy with it.
The last 2 years was waiting for 2 updates, listening to excuses followed only by more excuses and broken promises, neither could the last 2 updates make up to the large amount of time they took.

U say support him in the hope money would change his way, but why throwing money at him?
Seeing how the last 2 years went, or this time as he cut 7 scenes, including Yoko which was the advertised as main focus this time, secenes which he worked for half a year at (if u believe him that), he said long ago they were finished and just need some polishing and than suddnely he cut that out...cause he was under time pressure ?
There are quite a few of us, which supported him in the past, but anything over the last 2 years cleary showed that u neither can trust him and the promises he makes, nor that he has any intention of changing his ways.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
This is a really popular game. Why the big modders don't touch this? We still have no mod for the new version :(

Feb 11, 2021
Am I missing something, or has the MC always called Sheila his stepsister? I'm trying to skip past to the end of v8, so i haven't been fully paying attention, but I feel like I remember her being referred to as his sister? Maybe I'm misremembering

riserser

May 15, 2018
Does anyone know if this new update has any content for Yuna and for the mom?
No for Yuna, a small scene with the mom (But nothing serious)
If i'm not missing anything, there a scene for Mako, Sheila, Elizabeth & Asuka (& a "story scene" with the female cop)

• Sad
Reactions: juanito

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
Am I missing something, or has the MC always called Sheila his stepsister? I'm trying to skip past to the end of v8, so i haven't been fully paying attention, but I feel like I remember her being referred to as his sister? Maybe I'm misremembering
Didn't play this for a long time but i remember sheila being the mc's half sister

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes