Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
I'm still wondering why ppl are having so much trouble loading their saves, tbh -- mine loaded fine from the dojo at the end of 0.8b. Loaded in, rolled back to the start of the scene, Bob's your uncle. I do miss having Lain's mod available, I had it installed in the old version. Glad to see no incest patch is needed with this update, though; saves me a tiny download and a couple minutes of time lol.
As to the content, I'm gonna disagree with a lot of posters here and say that yeah, it really was worth downloading. Granted that I actually DO read the storyline, savescum and try just about every possible choice, but even with all that I'd say the update is of about average length. Good storyline advances, a few decent-to-good H-scenes, even at least one plot choice that REALLY matters in the longer term. (Nope, ain't saying which one, no spoilers from me mwahahahaa). Sure it could be longer, and no I definitely am NOT in any way excusing the overly long wait for an update which was entirely excessive. I'm just saying there's way too much crying over the update we did get. Play it through, enjoy it, then when you reach the end set it aside and play something else. It really isn't worth all this whining.

riserser

May 15, 2018
even at least one plot choice that REALLY matters in the longer term
-> It should matters, but for now, all that it does is writting a text in caps lock saying that it's important but... Well, let's say that we never really saw any meaningful branching from Irphaeus so I wouldn't get my hopes up ^^
And for the length of the update and if it's worth it or not, well, even through I skipped through it, I would say there at most 2h for someone that is reading somewhat slowly, but the thing is, with how little the story advanced (In a way, nothing really happened for the MC I think, apart from the sex), it may not be worth if the next part come next year ^^

Reactions: whisperpuppy
Feb 5, 2021
There's my save after some 30min of skipping, hope it works (It's the scene with maki, if I'm not wrong, it was the end of the previous update? But not really sure about that ^^
Where am I supposed to put this file? I put it in the saves folder and it aint showing up in the game

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
any news of an updated walkthrough mod? posting his mod anywhere inside this thread is rather.. uncomfortable and makes it very hard to track.

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
Am I missing something, or has the MC always called Sheila his stepsister? I'm trying to skip past to the end of v8, so i haven't been fully paying attention, but I feel like I remember her being referred to as his sister? Maybe I'm misremembering
It's been a long ass time, but I am definitely sure of it that she was referred to as his half sister since she's his mother's daughter but from the guy she's with now.

ranethmoren

Jul 16, 2020
Might not be helpful to many, but I got past the matrix module error by overwriting the 0.8 archive file with the new one and running the old exe.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes