Sc4r1etz

Sep 28, 2019
tldr is this update big? or was the changelog posted somewhere?
nope very very short update for 1 year progress. the next update will come next month (he said it in the credit which i read through them and i feel like he(Irphaeus) is becoming Priest) i dont want to spoil about the scenes in the update of 0.9.0a but im telling you dont download it wait for next month HOPEFULLY (or 2022 June)

• Sad
Reactions: dacris69

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
nope very very short update for 1 year progress. the next update will come next month (he said it in the credit which i read through them and i feel like he(Irphaeus) is becoming Priest) i dont want to spoil about the scenes in the update of 0.9.0a but im telling you dont download it wait for next month HOPEFULLY (or 2022 June)
to get the second half of a very short update :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Sc4r1etz

Sc4r1etz

Sep 28, 2019
you forget people were angry about it there as well? how many people quit and how many were silenced by removing their comments for "hate" and "other"?
i was once 7$ patreon member and was in his discord but i left because i dont have faith in him anymore lol i mean look at this how can u not complain after using your money for free and you get nothing back u cant even charge back the money LOL for Mychael dark you are too goofy to be in this tread man..

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
i was once 7$ patreon member and was in his discord but i left because i dont have faith in him anymore lol i mean look at this how can u not complain after using your money for free and you get nothing back u cant even charge back the money LOL for Mychael dark you are too goofy to be in this tread man..
honestly if people were actually angry, and not talking negatively all day while still supporting him (by commenting here) they would just stop and let this thread die.

Reactions: Sc4r1etz

Sc4r1etz

Sep 28, 2019
honestly if people were actually angry, and not talking negatively all day while still supporting him (by commenting here) they would just stop and let this thread die.
i mean its not only in here even in his patreon someone eventually would rise and say it to his face that you didnt do your job at all not even close. after this very very short update for 1 year but i still have faith and i said it like 4 times now in this tread HOPEFULLY we will get the rest of the update(doubt it) next month not next year june

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
i mean its not only in here even in his patreon someone eventually would rise and say it to his face that you didnt do your job at all not even close. after this very very short update for 1 year but i still have faith and i said it like 4 times now in this tread HOPEFULLY we will get the rest of the update(doubt it) next month not next year june
even if we do, what would be the point when we consider the amount of content X time passed?

Sc4r1etz

Sep 28, 2019
even if we do, what would be the point when we consider the amount of content X time passed?
thats why im still angry about this game i finished the game on april 9 2020 and i still think that it took too much time but then again covid in my country hits really really hard i dont know bout irphaeus country tho so hopefully we can get next update to reassure that we can trust him again or he might become Priest one way or the other lol

Aguzy

Aug 4, 2020
I know lots of people are up in arms about the update but I didn't mind it too much but that's maybe because I'm just so fucking happy that it got an update. I love this game, it's got a bit of just about everything for most kinks. I'd have been absolutely devastated had this been abandoned and hopefully we'll get more content next month like Irphaeus is promising. I just want to see this get completed down the line as it would be a real shame for a game of this quality to just be thrown on the trash heap

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
It's kind of funny how 0.9 was originally supposed to cover 4 days but Irphaeus felt it was going to be too much so he broke it up into two updates and he still wasn't able to get it done. When I got to the end of this update I thought he was making a joke about how so many people on here (incorrectly) say he has short ~30 minute updates. I really thought that after the credits the story would continue for at least a little bit longer. I didn't think it was outrageously short but it only felt a little longer than what Zanith puts out for A House in the Rift every few weeks, so for a year of work it was a little disappointing to me.

The apology was kind of whatever to me. Felt like he was just looking for something to blame so he blamed the past year and then made some empty promises about how things will be different going forward. Hopefully he's being honest this time and hopefully this long wait between updates was just a bad bit of development hell that he can finally move on from and get back to more regular releases. I guess we'll see when next month comes around and the second part of 0.9 is either released or delayed.

Also, is the gallery not implemented in this version? No new scenes have been added to it for me

As for ending... well I would suspect there will at least be two, one for the less cruel one for the more cruel.
I think he said there's going to be 3 endings. The one that he's doing now is the neutral ending and when the story finishes he plans on going back and adding a good ending and a bad ending. From what I understand, certain girls are tied to specific endings.

It is surprising to me this hasn't yet suffered the review bombing of innocent witches. I mean those devs are...prolific (as ridiculous as that sounds) compared to Irph. Posters willing to vigorously defend or justify the developer's delays mostly disappeared some time ago. But the reviews have not suffered, so there will be a steady replacement stream of Patreons for those who wise up.
I think F95zone has rules against review bombing and in the review guidelines they say that you can't mention development time or your post will get removed. I imagine since apparently some of the mods on here support this game that this review section might be more closely watched than something like Innocent Witches.

Irphaeus I wanted to ask if you are planning to include Motoko in the harem at the end of the game...or is she only available in the love (of the life) route?
Because I get the idea from the story that "Love of the life" somehow refers to Motoko.
After seeing the bathroom scene with Asuka I imagine you might be able to either tell the girl that you want to date them and only them or you can get them so obsessed with you that they'll do anything to be near you even if that means sharing you with other women.

Stepsister not half sister. She's not related by blood to Mc at all. She's the daughter of the new man of Mc mom from a previous relationship. Quite sure of it.
Irphaeus said on the Discord a couple months ago that it's meant to left to the players imagination and when he goes back to rewrite old scenes he'll edit the parts where it definitively says whether or not she's your half sister or step sister. Right now she's 100% the step sister and George says it within the first few minutes of the game

tldr is this update big? or was the changelog posted somewhere?
Sheila, Asuka, and Elizabeth have sex scenes and there's a few story scenes but it all goes by pretty quickly since it's incomplete. This update feels really rushed out given the bugs (problems with previous saves, no scenes added to the gallery, Yoko is called Yukiko for an entire scene, spelling and grammar errors, etc) so if I were you I'd just wait until the second part (hopefully) comes out next month and most this stuff is fixed.

riserser

May 15, 2018
I thought there would be sex with Kayane , but there is nothing here, a minor update for the year))) )))
Wouldn't want to put you down, but it's possible that you will not see any "meaningful" scene with Kayane, since from what I picked up on this thread, Motoko & Kayane each "should" get a more important place in the story in two other different "major" path. Since they "should" have a big role to play in each of these "path", it may be possible that on the "neutral" pass, nothing will happen with those two.
And at this pace, it will take time ^^
(Or maybe these two path will just be a choice at the end game with one day worth of content to finish since the dev is planning to finish the game in 4 more updates from what he says ^^ But that would be a shame since there's a lot to do something interesting with Kayane story with the yakuza etc ^^)

Reactions: Alex_12

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
Stepsister not half sister. She's not related by blood to Mc at all. She's the daughter of the new man of Mc mom from a previous relationship. Quite sure of it.
I don't ever recall reading step in any of the dialog regarding her. I know step father was one thing, but far as I recall she was referred to as the other child. Considering she's not that far behind mc in age
Playing through this after I posted, every time I saw him reference Sheila, it was as sister. Maybe once or twice (earlier) he referenced her as step sister, but as the story progressed, he was calling her sister. Truthfully, earlier in the game, it may have been out of resentment that his mother was taking care of her as a mother (rather than him), which indicates (legitimate) feelings of abandonment. But truthfully, I think the two of them bonded, and that's why the "step" got dropped.
I knew I wasnt crazy, I had to actually sit down and go back and play to check it out again. Cause he had that sense of abandonment when she practically left him for the new stepdad. Hence the whole hostility between the two initially. Gradually over time it changes, but yea I didn't recall seeing stepsister. Only stepdad. God shit on the relook, seriously like no sarcasm.

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
I don't ever recall reading step in any of the dialog regarding her. I know step father was one thing, but far as I recall she was referred to as the other child. Considering she's not that far behind mc in age
Within the first 5 or so minutes of the game she's called his stepsister by George. Right after the MC gets off the train and during the car ride with George.
screenshot0004.png

Reactions: Alex_12

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
Can anyone share a functional save from the end of the last update? I'd rather not go through it again for so little new content.

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes