sr.cds

Aug 24, 2018
Okay... so you still can't leave Minami in the train with the thugs, You still can't go to other places other than the Dojo, You still can't enter the other "secret VIP building" or whatever, There are just too many typos and mistakes even though the script was sent to Vash 100x times and this is only half the update for an ENTIRE YEAR, and the most interesting part! - So when he decided to make it a 2 part update, it didn't take him as long to make quite a few "wallpapers", read a few reviews and comments, and write a bunch of covid/issues related text...hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
At the very most, 4 months, not 12

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I hope to god Yoko suffers. I'm honestly tired of the MC having to be the bigger guy in these situations. Like Minami was unknowingly screwing the MC over so she was harmless for the most part. Hell even Asuka screwing us over was somewhat forgivable since we were trying to take her position of power. It was justifiable from the story pov. Yoko isn't(imo) and she's getting away with way too much stuff.

This is the one time that i expect to get away with doing negative actions with no dead ends. I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt but she constantly is trying to screw people so fuck her. I'll happily take the Karma lost on this one as I'm not going to simp for her and i hope she gets what's coming to her.

As for the update. It was good. There was a few names being out of place at certain parts but it was overall good imo. I got to see so good moments with my waifus, Maki, Tomoe, Motoko and especially Elizabeth.

If i had to make a list currently(not sure if i have before so this will look different) of my waifus it'd be(in no particular order): Tomoe, Kayane, Maki, Rachel, Elizabeth, Motoko, Helen, Shirohime, Sheila, Catherine, Kaori and Keiko. It'll probably change again for some but this is pretty much it unless i missed one or two names here and there. Anyway I'm looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: Alex_12

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Ehhh, I get what you mean, but it isn't that complicated still. Renpy has build in support for branching choices, and it also allows you to loop back to the choice with ease (it either has native support for this, or you can find an easy to follow guide provided by the community).

The game has no long term checks for anything (that would be the Karma system, if it was finished, but it's not), like how The Headmaster or Harem Hotel do, so there's no code needed to account for choices you ever made past the initial branching.

Also it's a bit of a stretch to call them "paths", they're more slight temporary deviations from the singlular path.
I have programmed in Ren'py and I have not found the "built-in support for branching" that you are speaking of. The challenge is more in keeping the paths straight as far as writing them so the dev doesn't screw it up. Each additional path adds an added degree of difficulty. Initially, the paths were only slight deviations, but the dev has made it clear that they will be full-blown paths in the future, so it is a lot of work, despite opinions (of non-game developers) to the contrary.

EDIT: There must be a lot of raw faces out there from all the facepalming going on. Heh heh. You're welcome.

Last edited:

Ticus

Mar 31, 2020
Guy what do i do with asuka honestly i like her alot but i dont want only her since she is really annoying with her jelousy

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Guy what do i do with asuka honestly i like her alot but i dont want only her since she is really annoying with her jelousy
Asuka is probably one of the more complex characters in the game. She is a very insecure child, desperate for her mother to pay attention to her and love her, but she's not getting that. So she is using her physical relationship with the MC as a proxy to find some pleasure in life to mask over the overwhelming pain she is in. When she sees others crowding in on the MC ... the one person that she gets validation and support from (at least from her perspective) the injury starts all over again and she sees herself having to struggle for attention again from someone she loves.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I have programmed in Ren'py and I have not found the "built-in support for branching" that you are speaking of. The challenge is more in keeping the paths straight as far as writing them so the dev doesn't screw it up. Each additional path adds an added degree of difficulty. Initially, the paths were only slight deviations, but the dev has made it clear that they will be full-blown paths in the future, so it is a lot of work, despite opinions (of non-game developers) to the contrary.
UNTIL he actually adds that or even has the game keep track of the karma etc (which it doesn't!) the branching part being complex is irrelevant because there is none in the current game period Ergo that could not affect the delay of the game at all since there is 0% content/programming for it. At this point i doubt there will ever be either since he said hes done with this game in 4 updates unless you honestly expect him to make 2 completely other paths for the 4th update.. Until i see otherwise the DEV is completely talking out of his ass about multiply branches. As a person who "Programs for games" as you said, you should be well aware the coding for it isn't present period.

As for your snide remark " despite opinions (of non-game developers) to the contrary." Means jackshit since you as a programmer (Self proclaimed) can't even bother to notice the lack of coding/programmer invole in this game.

(and no i don't program for rem'py, but i do know some jave, HTML, Lua, and c++ and rem'py uses python which is argueable one of the easiest programing languages to learn so im sure i could figure it out easily if i wanted to. I personnal think lua is the easiest but thats just me)

Last edited:

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
I'm pretty sure she stays with you no matter what. The dialogue in the sex scene is determined by whether or not you choose to appease or restrain Asuka (no matter what you choose before it). The appeasement dialogue is more lovey dovey but the dialogue in the restraining Asuka path is more about how she won't make demands of you anymore and she'll do what you say. Also in restrained she asks you to give her "a taste of what you'll do to" her mother which makes it seem like she's open for other women seeing the MC. Also if press leave before pressing restrain she'll beg for you to come back and you can tell her you want her to be your bitch, slave, slut, or whore but I don't know if that'll matter down the line or not.

I really like Asuka too but I'm going with an evil MC so I did the restrained path. I think I picked Abandon her -> Leave -> Restrain but if you want the love sex dialogue without promising to be exclusive then press Abandon -> Appease

Reactions: Alex_12

Ticus

Mar 31, 2020
I'm pretty sure she stays with you no matter what. The dialogue in the sex scene is determined by whether or not you choose to appease or restrain Asuka (no matter what you choose before it). The appeasement dialogue is more lovey dovey but the dialogue in the restraining Asuka path is more about how she won't make demands of you anymore and she'll do what you say. Also in restrained she asks you to give her "a taste of what you'll do to" her mother which makes it seem like she's open for other women seeing the MC. Also if press leave before pressing restrain she'll beg for you to come back and you can tell her you want her to be your bitch, slave, slut, or whore but I don't know if that'll matter down the line or not.

I really like Asuka too but I'm going with an evil MC so I did the restrained path. I think I picked Abandon her -> Leave -> Restrain but if you want the love sex dialogue without promising to be exclusive then press Abandon -> Appease
Great thats whay i did exactly i honestly like her cute side and would love to treat her alot better but her jelousy and demands just wouldnt do it for me since we werent even dating lol every girl deservers love well yoko not she is a cunt

Ticus

Mar 31, 2020
Man i just finished the update but i want more holy shit
Yoko is gonna get destroyed and honestly i wouldve loved to give her away to that guy fanaris or whatever the fk his name is lol
And we need more of minami lol

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Man i just finished the update but i want more holy shit
I've started a new game to trick my brain into think more was added this update (plus i forgot most of the story over the last year and saves being broken helps with restarting Lmao)

RVNSN

Drunken Pirate Skirtchaser
Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
When can u put a mac update for this game
It doesn't always work, but if you have a mac version, preferrably the latest, download the new windows one. Then replace the old "game" folder in the mac version with the new "game" folder from the windows version.

QuakeBrok

Sep 22, 2019
Guys in the changelog i read that in the game was implemented 25 voiced lines but for who are those cus I haven't heard them yet

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I think he said there's going to be 3 endings. The one that he's doing now is the neutral ending and when the story finishes he plans on going back and adding a good ending and a bad ending. From what I understand, certain girls are tied to specific endings.
hmm? no full harem end? Although I guess that makes sense with the villain characters... like why would MC keep them around in the good ending, or even neutral ending, where as bad ending he would keep them as a slave. (I assume by bad end it means MC goes full bad karma, and not a "game over").

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes