riserser

May 15, 2018
No thanks, one game like that is enough. & no, it's not.
Well, it got a story allright, but it isn't that far either (Nothing of the level of Public Sex Life H, I know but..). I mean, he still drug more than half of the women he meet and get them addicted to sex :p

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
I played it again. Did not see anything new. Maybe mom said something about breakfast.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
When I reach more than 60 Patrons, I’ll buy a new desk and a second monitor to win in comfort and to speed up the game creation process.
1 of 7

Goal reached 100% ↑
It was a good goal (speed up the game creation process.) Who can say now how fast the author's acceleration works
?

When I reach more than 200 Patrons, I’ll upgrade my computer, specialy with a new graphic card (my actual card is 5 years old...), to create proper 4k scene and video rendering for the game.
2 of 7

Goal reached 100%
Was a good goal. I hope it is now forever :)

When I reach more than 350 Patrons, I’ll put most of my time working on the game, I will worry less about my professional situation. This is going to make possible the adding of new game feature.
3 of 7

Goal reached 100%
Added a feature to the game (Reputation) and it does not work and proof that reputation does not work in games yet. In the game itself, there is a text while the reputation is not working possible in will be available In the FUTURE-NEW UPDATES. Although it can (Reputation) and is not necessary at all, the game is so good.

When I reach more than 500 Patrons, I add sounds and music to the whole game. I can now work fulltime on it, without having to worry about my professional situation.
This is going to greatly increase the game creation process.
4 of 7

Goal reached 100% ↑↑↑
Very good goal and very good news for all who are waiting for the continuation. And now the question is since the author was able to achieve his new goal and this is at least the author's 2nd goal that will speed up the creation of scenes for games. How much does the author's acceleration currently work for the update output ??

When I reach more than 700 Patrons, I hire a programer to help me on Waifu Academy script,menu and features.
Everything will be smoother, the game will feature a new system with impactful choise along the story.
It will increase the replay value and the roleplay possibility.
5 of 7

Goal reached 100% ↑↑↑
Oh, another good goal. Hiring a new employee is a good thing. Does it mean that the author has unloaded himself and now that there is an assistant, the output of new updates should be more frequent or at least updates should be longer. The question now is whether the author has achieved his new goal. IS THERE A DIFFERENCE IN PROGRESS for THE game itself ?
??

When I reach more than 1400 Patrons, I hire a new member.
This person will help me to create new 3D characters, environments and scene rendering for all my game projects.
This is going to give me more time to focus on the writing, while drastically increase the artwork quality of the game.
6 of 7

New Goal reached 100% :) ↑ ↑ ↑
Oh, another good goal. The author hires a new employee again and promises that he will work even harder. A good promise. IF YOU GO now, the author definitely said that this will be a NEW ACCELERATION BOOSTER for the game. Well, will the author make all his goals or not ???? We'll see. :)

Now
the author has Irphaeus - 1,516 PATRONS

When I reach more than 2600 Patrons, I hire a a 2nd Programer.
This person will help me to create 'real' and complex gaming feature, for all my incoming game projects.
This is going to drastically change your game experience, the point is to switch to a new engine that allow more gameplay possibility.

7 of 7

Goal #7 is THE WORST of THE WORST. ↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑
This is the worst goal you can think of !
1)
Hire another employee ha-ha-ha-ha it used to sound normal but now it's not good. Employees are more and the result is not great or few employees can the author set a goal of 500,000 PATRONS and then (Parody of the Author: I will reach 500,000 PATRONS and then I will hire a new employee for some more nonsense but there will be no acceleration on the release of updates or they will be very noticeable ho-ho :))
- This is what the new goal # 7 sounds like !
2)
(for
all my incoming game projects.) You're seriously talking about a new game when you make this one and the accelerations that you previously talked about and they don't exist and you're still talking about new games. OR is it a hint that you will finish the game in a big time in order to take (for all my incoming game projects.) Like a couple more updates and the END of THE GAME coming up with some crap in order to quickly finish the game after all (for all my incoming game projects.). ????
3)

But these words are the worst that the author could ever say ! - (switch to a new engine) AUTHOR what don't you say directly to all your PATRONS. ((Translation of the AUTHOR'S words switch to a new engine: When we reach the goal of 2,600 Patrons we will switch to the new engine supposedly this is an improvement of the game for you Patrons game. You same Patrons certainly need to that would I Irphaeus translated game on a new engine kontra you Patrons not asked ho-ho)

I will say this if Irphaeus reaches its new goal #7 new updates for Waifu Academy WILL NOT BE LONG because it will all take time and nafiga need to spend time to switch to a new engine if even on Ren'py the author does not often release new updates for the game Waifu Academy and delays and so there is a transition will be more !!!

riserser

May 15, 2018
When I reach more than 60 Patrons, I’ll buy a new desk and a second monitor to win in comfort and to speed up the game creation process.
1 of 7

Goal reached 100% ↑
It was a good goal (speed up the game creation process.) Who can say now how fast the author's acceleration works
?

When I reach more than 200 Patrons, I’ll upgrade my computer, specialy with a new graphic card (my actual card is 5 years old...), to create proper 4k scene and video rendering for the game.
2 of 7

Goal reached 100%
Was a good goal. I hope it is now forever :)

When I reach more than 350 Patrons, I’ll put most of my time working on the game, I will worry less about my professional situation. This is going to make possible the adding of new game feature.
3 of 7

Goal reached 100%
Added a feature to the game (Reputation) and it does not work and proof that reputation does not work in games yet. In the game itself, there is a text while the reputation is not working possible in will be available In the FUTURE-NEW UPDATES. Although it can (Reputation) and is not necessary at all, the game is so good.

When I reach more than 500 Patrons, I add sounds and music to the whole game. I can now work fulltime on it, without having to worry about my professional situation.
This is going to greatly increase the game creation process.
4 of 7

Goal reached 100% ↑↑↑
Very good goal and very good news for all who are waiting for the continuation. And now the question is since the author was able to achieve his new goal and this is at least the author's 2nd goal that will speed up the creation of scenes for games. How much does the author's acceleration currently work for the update output ??

When I reach more than 700 Patrons, I hire a programer to help me on Waifu Academy script,menu and features.
Everything will be smoother, the game will feature a new system with impactful choise along the story.
It will increase the replay value and the roleplay possibility.
5 of 7

Goal reached 100% ↑↑↑
Oh, another good goal. Hiring a new employee is a good thing. Does it mean that the author has unloaded himself and now that there is an assistant, the output of new updates should be more frequent or at least updates should be longer. The question now is whether the author has achieved his new goal. IS THERE A DIFFERENCE IN PROGRESS for THE game itself ?
??

When I reach more than 1400 Patrons, I hire a new member.
This person will help me to create new 3D characters, environments and scene rendering for all my game projects.
This is going to give me more time to focus on the writing, while drastically increase the artwork quality of the game.
6 of 7

New Goal reached 100% :) ↑ ↑ ↑
Oh, another good goal. The author hires a new employee again and promises that he will work even harder. A good promise. IF YOU GO now, the author definitely said that this will be a NEW ACCELERATION BOOSTER for the game. Well, will the author make all his goals or not ???? We'll see. :)

Now
the author has Irphaeus - 1,516 PATRONS

When I reach more than 2600 Patrons, I hire a a 2nd Programer.
This person will help me to create 'real' and complex gaming feature, for all my incoming game projects.
This is going to drastically change your game experience, the point is to switch to a new engine that allow more gameplay possibility.

7 of 7

Goal #7 is THE WORST of THE WORST. ↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑
This is the worst goal you can think of !
1)
Hire another employee ha-ha-ha-ha it used to sound normal but now it's not good. Employees are more and the result is not great or few employees can the author set a goal of 500,000 PATRONS and then (Parody of the Author: I will reach 500,000 PATRONS and then I will hire a new employee for some more nonsense but there will be no acceleration on the release of updates or they will be very noticeable ho-ho :))
- This is what the new goal # 7 sounds like !
2)
(for
all my incoming game projects.) You're seriously talking about a new game when you make this one and the accelerations that you previously talked about and they don't exist and you're still talking about new games. OR is it a hint that you will finish the game in a big time in order to take (for all my incoming game projects.) Like a couple more updates and the END of THE GAME coming up with some crap in order to quickly finish the game after all (for all my incoming game projects.). ????
3)

But these words are the worst that the author could ever say ! - (switch to a new engine) AUTHOR what don't you say directly to all your PATRONS. ((Translation of the AUTHOR'S words switch to a new engine: When we reach the goal of 2,600 Patrons we will switch to the new engine supposedly this is an improvement of the game for you Patrons game. You same Patrons certainly need to that would I Irphaeus translated game on a new engine kontra you Patrons not asked ho-ho)

I will say this if Irphaeus reaches its new goal #7 new updates for Waifu Academy WILL NOT BE LONG because it will all take time and nafiga need to spend time to switch to a new engine if even on Ren'py the author does not often release new updates for the game Waifu Academy and delays and so there is a transition will be more !!!
Well, I do agree with all that, but not sure about the color nor the police size.. :p
But, well, the point is, while he should've have faster release, but with each "Improvement", he release update with less content & slower. Don't get me wrong, the game's good & pretty. But...

He take far longer that even the slowest artist could take while working full time on his game, while he's supposed to have a team of 4 now I think (Well, he could take the time he wanted if he didn't make a goal of "I'm gonna be fulltime and so make the game at a faster pace" ...).

And while the story agreable, he "only" has to care about the plot that he is writting, since the setting of the world is somewhat the same as ours, so there's no work on that side. And while it can take time if you don't know what to write, it can't take that long in the sense that it's no thriller either ^^

Once again, he could do as he wanted.. if he didn't make empty promise and never tried to bullshit his way out of responsabilities. "There's some bug, so 1 month delay" while there's virtually nothing to "debug" apart from wrong image at wrong time & syntax error. The sentense "there's no lie or deceptive attempt" was just too much. (If he had any real life problem, he would just have said it, and not lie about " devellopement ordeal ".

Last edited:

Jul 18, 2017
I can load my save fine v0.8.0b but I can not load the save on this new version. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I get this exception

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 300, in script call
    call expression "before_main_menu"
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 485, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 434, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 300, in script call
    call expression "before_main_menu"
  File "startup.rpyc", line 163, in script
  File "E:\Visual Novels\WaifuAcademy-0.9.0a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1801, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "E:\Visual Novels\WaifuAcademy-0.9.0a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1789, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Visual Novels\WaifuAcademy-0.9.0a-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 169, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 485, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Visual Novels\WaifuAcademy-0.9.0a-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2614, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\Visual Novels\WaifuAcademy-0.9.0a-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Visual Novels\WaifuAcademy-0.9.0a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2620, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Visual Novels\WaifuAcademy-0.9.0a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3375, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "E:\Visual Novels\WaifuAcademy-0.9.0a-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 986, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "E:\Visual Novels\WaifuAcademy-0.9.0a-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 986, in event
  File "E:\Visual Novels\WaifuAcademy-0.9.0a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 667, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "E:\Visual Novels\WaifuAcademy-0.9.0a-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "E:\Visual Novels\WaifuAcademy-0.9.0a-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
  File "E:\Visual Novels\WaifuAcademy-0.9.0a-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "E:\Visual Novels\WaifuAcademy-0.9.0a-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 832, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "E:\Visual Novels\WaifuAcademy-0.9.0a-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 306, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 434, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "E:\Visual Novels\WaifuAcademy-0.9.0a-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 727, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "E:\Visual Novels\WaifuAcademy-0.9.0a-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 60, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)
ImportError: No module named matrix

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
Waifu Academy 0.9.0a
View attachment 773526

Copy the archive to the WaifuAcademy folder and select extract here in the context menu, that should help loading your save, but you have to copy that over to every new version (not testet, but should work).Or start a new game and play from the start. The error has nothing to do with the main game so don't expect a fix from the developer.

xgeza

Mar 9, 2018
View attachment 773526

Copy the archive to the WaifuAcademy folder and select extract here in the context menu, that should help loading your save, but you have to copy that over to every new version (not testet, but should work).Or start a new game and play from the start. The error has nothing to do with the main game so don't expect a fix from the developer.
Tried it. Simply just extracted the files in the right place, then started the game, but every time i try to load my previous save game 0.8.0 files nothing happens just immedialty pop up the main menu again. So without the files getting the error message upon loading the files, with this immediatly getting back to main menu sadly.

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Might have to start over. I suggest skip unread

Last edited by a moderator:

riserser

May 15, 2018
hello, does anyone know if the characters of waifu academy are created on honey select 1 or honey select 2?
As far as I know, it's from Honey Select 1 (I don't think there's many content created with HS2 since it got way less support from modders & community I think, but I don't know why ^^)

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
No Helen (though it was teased)
No Keiko.
No Tomoe.
No Rachel.
No Isabella.

Still no development with Volley Ball girl.

Just teasing with Kayane, Camgirl and Motoko.

I can't say it was a bad update but this was a disappointing one for me, especially because I know I'll have to wait a long time for 1.0 (assuming 0.95 really comes in june).

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes