wordwolf

Jan 27, 2018
Could someone from the community post a save at the beginning of the new update, since... amongst all his other issues... the designer doesnt seem to care that people dont want to replay this game from the beginning? Or skip through all that needs skipping?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Reactions: Flashislove

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I can load my save fine v0.8.0b but I can not load the save on this new version. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Could someone from the community post a save at the beginning of the new update,
This should work, i figured it seems to be a problem loading .8B saves but mine is .8A and had no problems (clearly MC name won't be the one you picked)

Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019
That's a fair argument that it could, in theory, happen.
I, among others, argued that it will to a almost certain degree not happen.

First up, if the game really wanted some NTR "spice", it had the chance with Inori and that fucktwat with his spiked drink. It didn't go that route then.
No reason to go down that path now.

And second, more importantly:
Those are our main waifus, mate. The ones we, as the readers / players, care about most. The ones we want to keep. The ones next to no one wants to see given to that dickwad Harada.
Will she be raped or not?

Supbitch1321

May 25, 2020
hello, during my gameplay, there is a line of sheila where she says about the outfits she used to have sex with the mc thats outfits being nurse. maid and etc, but i dint see the scene, it is just a line saying that they had sex with those outfits or is there actually a scene that i didnt see?
Does anybody know?

AgilityHex

Jun 2, 2018
I know a lot of Renpy games pull their models from Koikatsu Party. Are these models from another Illusion game or somewhere else?

xJumpManx

Jul 27, 2018
This should work, i figured it seems to be a problem loading .8B saves but mine is .8A and had no problems (clearly MC name won't be the one you picked)
Thank You, I still had that version on my computer so I just loaded my 8b save thanks for the info highly appreciated

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
As far as I know, it's from Honey Select 1 (I don't think there's many content created with HS2 since it got way less support from modders & community I think, but I don't know why ^^)
Honey Select 2 doesn't have as many mods because it's barely been out for a year. There will be more mods after a few more years pass and more people start using it

I know a lot of Renpy games pull their models from Koikatsu Party. Are these models from another Illusion game or somewhere else?
It's made using Honey Select which is a really popular Illusion game to make visual novels in

Oct 6, 2018
Really love this game but i really hate the fact that it's pretty clear that it's not gonna let us have all the girls in the end, outside of Yoko for obvious reasons and Kayane cause i'm not very into the "slutty" gal type i love all the girls.

debug20056

Nov 29, 2017
find it kinda weird that the first most approachable person of his revenge (the mom) has barely been touched the one time i recall was a moment of opportunity for the mc otherwise hasent planned anything yet was bold enough to drug the sister at start of the game for being spoiled feel his priority's are kinda mixed up

MatthianV9

May 11, 2018
Someone seems to be taking affront to some of the comments on this thread. One of mine where I replied to someone's reaction to the mac version not being updated yet where I made a joke about it being time for the original poster to get a real computer instead of an overpriced apple garbage can (before specifying that I was making a joke and saying with luck the mac version would be updated soon) was deleted as part of "cleanup".
I was joking as well initially... but some girl on here is riding these game devs dick and it's stupid as hell. Seems like she's pissed that people are being honest about their dislike for this update. Seems fucked that comments expressing OPINIONS are being removed. Doesn't that defeat the entire purpose of this website?

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes