Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
That would made the 100% of 0.9 part 1. Right? 0.9 was intended to be divided in two parts... When the first part was close to the year mark dev realesed 70% of part 1.
no 70% of the total update part 2 is just the last 30% it got split in 2 because he couldn't finish it all apparently

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
no 70% of the total update part 2 is just the last 30% it got split in 2 because he couldn't finish it all apparently
No he's right. v0.9 was originally supposed to be twice as long but got split into two separate updates several months ago (v0.9 and v0.10) but the dev wasn't able to finish v0.9 so he had to split it up again (v0.9a and v0.9b)

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
No he's right. v0.9 was originally supposed to be twice as long but got split into two separate updates several months ago (v0.9 and v0.10) but the dev wasn't able to finish v0.9 so he had to split it up again (v0.9a and v0.9b)
0.9 was planed to be released in 2 parts for a long time, cause he didn't want that his patreons would need to wait nearly 9 months again.
1.0 should have been the update after both 0.9 versions and iirc, released at the end of the year.

But he didn't finished part 1 in time, i think 7 scenes where missing, including the main girl for 0.9 part 1, Yoko.
IIRC the most recent post stated, that 0.9b will have 7 scenes, which would be just the missing scenes of 0.9a.
So there would need to be a part 3, with the original content of the part 2.

Reactions: Anczej and riserser

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
So there would need to be a part 3, with the original content of the part 2.
^This, but i hardly doubt we will get a part 3 this year and it will probably just be called 0.10, since the dev wants to be done with this game in 4 updates

Reactions: Raziel_8

cavemeng

Aug 10, 2020
i love how in the game there is an advertisement on the TV for waifu hunter giving it a release window of i think it was summer of 2020 that aged like a bottle of fine milk

Sep 13, 2020
i dont care if it takes years to be completed and waifu hunter takes priority, i just want this game to be completed properly, i dont want him to rush it cause it will probably turn out like s**t
I agree, whats the point of finishing a game if it's going to be shit with all the potential thrown out? Might as well take ages but actually get a really good game in return.

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
i dont care if it takes years to be completed and waifu hunter takes priority, i just want this game to be completed properly, i dont want him to rush it cause it will probably turn out like s**t
I think it's sadly where we are heading. You can see by the increasing gap between release that the guy isn't involve in the project like he use to anymore. It wouldn't be surprising if one day he either abandon it completely or just rush the ending by just resolving the whole father case and be done with it (without doing any closure with the girls).

Ecchi-Senpai

Formerly 'EmperorGER'
Jun 3, 2020
I think it's sadly where we are heading. You can see by the increasing gap between release that the guy isn't involve in the project like he use to anymore. It wouldn't be surprising if one day he either abandon it completely or just rush the ending by just resolving the whole father case and be done with it (without doing any closure with the girls).
I agree. This is why I stopped my Patreon support last year after a few months. It's not only that there are no updates for a long time, but you also hardly get any info about what is currently being worked on or what the current status is. DPC, for example, posts a status update on Being a DIK once a week and there are often previews and other info in between. I have followed the development of many video games and I can say that this is not a good sign. I also wouldn't be surprised if the game is never finished.

Math87

Feb 10, 2020
This game is in my top 3 . It would suck if the dev stop working on it . I would donate with pleasure , if he keep working on it and update.
But it seem like he abandon it

SAD !

Oct 15, 2017
This game is in my top 3 . It would suck if the dev stop working on it . I would donate with pleasure , if he keep working on it and update.
This has the opposite effect tho, if more people throw money at him while he barely manages to release 1 medium sized update in 11 frickin months, it just tells him to go slower, because people are still paying him for less and less effort.

It isn't abandoned (yet), but the current pace is just unacceptable to expect a patreon subscription for.

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
One question, can the rape be avoided? I'd really like to know
Um, I'm afraid not. There was only two rape scenes, one with Minami in a train, the other when Kaori falls asleep on a bench. I think holding shift skips the dialogue, so if you are going to do so, let me just say that in the Minami scenes is about you trying to show Minami some consequences for being so nosy, then you come in and use the stun gun you stole from Asuka and you get stabbed, pretend to be a hero (a few One Punch Man references) and do not want to go to the hospital in case they ask for your real name, then continue with your normally. With Kaori, you could just ignore and let her get molested, you could attack and nothing really happens or think a bit before attacking and she does get molested, but you knock the molester out. Oh, and lastly, Faris is a dick and tries to drug girls, but no sex scenes if I remember correctly. In conclusion, no, they are unavoidable, but I gave you all the info to do whatever you wish (I think so at least).

Reactions: Juan22

Juan22

Nov 12, 2020
Um, I'm afraid not. There was only two rape scenes, one with Minami in a train, the other when Kaori falls asleep on a bench. I think holding shift skips the dialogue, so if you are going to do so, let me just say that in the Minami scenes is about you trying to show Minami some consequences for being so nosy, then you come in and use the stun gun you stole from Asuka and you get stabbed, pretend to be a hero (a few One Punch Man references) and do not want to go to the hospital in case they ask for your real name, then continue with your normally. With Kaori, you could just ignore and let her get molested, you could attack and nothing really happens or think a bit before attacking and she does get molested, but you knock the molester out. Oh, and lastly, Faris is a dick and tries to drug girls, but no sex scenes if I remember correctly. In conclusion, no, they are unavoidable, but I gave you all the info to do whatever you wish (I think so at least).
I really appreciate it, last time I played I messed up on the decisions for these scenes so thank you I really appreciate it

Reactions: Anczej

zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020
I agree, whats the point of finishing a game if it's going to be shit with all the potential thrown out? Might as well take ages but actually get a really good game in return.
I get the mindset of giving the benefit of the doubt, but this dev has already shown time and time again that he simply doesn't want to work on this game but does enjoy all the money he receives for it. He wants to end it within 4 updates, and has already split a small update in 'half' after a full year of 'work.' This game is going to end as a mess, if it ever actually ends. I think he'll start pushing Waifu Hunter harder pretty soon as a means to keep his supporters around. At the end of the day, this guy is essentially turning into a scam artist.

Sep 13, 2020
I get the mindset of giving the benefit of the doubt, but this dev has already shown time and time again that he simply doesn't want to work on this game but does enjoy all the money he receives for it. He wants to end it within 4 updates, and has already split a small update in 'half' after a full year of 'work.' This game is going to end as a mess, if it ever actually ends. I think he'll start pushing Waifu Hunter harder pretty soon as a means to keep his supporters around. At the end of the day, this guy is essentially turning into a scam artist.
I am giving him the benefit of the doubt. If we do stop his funding he might just drop the game altogether, someone else can take it and finish it but then a whole argument about copyright etc...will start. I do agree tho, it feels like he just doesn't want to work on this game anymore.

Whirblewind

Dec 21, 2018
Aaaaaaahahahahahahah.

He's actually blaming PIRACY for his Patreon getting frozen for review. He's blaming us.

And then he drops another preview of the game he was working on on the side that nobody wants right after that bomb of a year-late update.

And then, further still, asks if people would follow him to subscribestar if he joined.

Usually when these paywall panhandlers go AWOL to milk people between content, they have some measure of humility - Milfy City is the obvious example. Irfaeus, on the other hand, has zero self-awareness or shame, god damn.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes