AwsHen

Oct 13, 2018
We have 5 mb/s internet speed in India
WTF 5? All major cities and many more already have 1gbps speeds available for 15-20$pm I live in a medium sized town and already have 100Mbps upload and download @ 8.75$pm and speed throttled to 10Mbps after 700GB.

kenwaty

Jan 19, 2020
he receives money every month to play for the whole year. He only started working a month before the deadline. This update is quite messy, words are missing, few sex scenes ( 3 but only 1 is satisfied ), plot progress is not good. XD

Reactions: Genji and XCelesX

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
I think im going to waiting for few days to try it but im curious, anyone here who can give me a honest review of this update just the game update itself (just disregard the dev)

ps.
can i have it with out any bias review

Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
he receives money every month to play for the whole year. He only started working a month before the deadline. This update is quite messy, words are missing, few sex scenes ( 3 but only 1 is satisfied ), plot progress is not good. XD
It's sad as well cause I remember this game was somewhat interesting and the models were good. Based on development cycle though it looks like it's going to take forever to finish, if ever.

Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
Last edited:

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
The contrast of me playing this every day for 2 weeks and being impressed to waiting months for small updates, the hype is there not anymore, I'm simply not downloading the update. I'll be waiting for version 10.0.0 and the save version is already fcked, so Idc if I have to get another save that doesn't even have my name or my choices.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Story: I give a 1/5
Animation: 1/5
Grammar: 1/5

Overall score: 1/5

Was it worth the 20 minutes I played? Not really. But it's up to you whether you think it was worth it. I can only give my unbiased opinion. The quality was there before the last 2 years. It's like he doesn't even wanna work on it now. Idk.

You be the judge. All I can say is, having backed him up to january last year, the content's just not worth backing anymore. If I felt like my money was going to what I thought it was, it wouldn't be such an issue. But the guy bought 2 3090s, and he still can't fully render an animated scene, and has to loop it? What the fuck were the 3090s even for then?

Anyway, god speed everyone. See you next christmas when 1.0's out.

Edit: I forgot I found like 3 crashes so far. So much for fixing the crashes and bugs. So much for those extra 24 hours spent. :Kappa:

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes