Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Now, this is the conspiracy side of me talking... but it'd be funny if that was intentional, so he could artificially lengthen the gameplay, so it feels like a bigger update.

Edit: I was able to load a save from the beginning of the Teacher on Teacher on MC sex scene. But during it and after seems to fail.
you wanna slip me a save?

Edit: 85% uploaded on mediafire for those of you that maxed mega, sorry my upload speed isn't as fast as irphaeus's.

Jeemjemm

Jul 23, 2021
Is there a new feature from this new update? I mean, yes the story just about yoko and that makes the update too short for a gameplay, but ive heard from youtube that they will adding some date feature or some kind of stuff, CMIIW

Jack1938

May 17, 2017
Welp, my saves don't load regardless of moded or vanilla version
Thank you Bud and for anyone wondering whether or not you'll have to start all over i managed to load a save right after the Taka photoshoot and so far it hasn't crashed
Can you please post your save here?

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Yeah, none of my Saves work either.

I guess I will just wait for the Mod to be updated to start at the new Update.

Dpfim91

Oct 15, 2020
how much time do you think it would pass until there's a compressed version?
I was playing the official 0.9.0a on joyplay, but i couldn't pass trough the scene of Tomoe peeping on the MC in the bath cuz it started throwing errors, and i highly doubt that would be fixed in this update.

Feb 20, 2018
For people wondering, I played the new release, and there is only 1 route of interest (for the 'plot' and the plot) which is the main route (and the only one).

Any other option is empty content to make the game longer.

The new update is around 1 hour of content if you read every sentence and play every single option (useless in my opinion since there are no divergent story routes) and with 2 sex scenes : the teacher and Yoko.

I'd be glad if I missed on some content (almost fucking Yoko's mother in black screens is meh) and proven wrong, but I'm giving up on this game for good.

Wasn't worth the wait at all...

Last edited:

sayABC

Sep 3, 2019
Did you picked all options? Cause dev been bragging about how much content will be in this update if you check out all routes.
Did you picked all options? Cause dev been bragging about how much content will be in this update if you check out all routes.
The story line of the three girls has developed
From afternoon to evening
Don't expect a lot of sex scenes
Reading this update depends on your speed, but even if you try all the options, it won't take more than an hour

warlordactual

Nov 19, 2017
The story line of the three girls has developed
From afternoon to evening
Don't expect a lot of sex scenes
Reading this update depends on your speed, but even if you try all the options, it won't take more than an hour
Sure there weren't a lot of sex scenes,1 Keiko, and 2 Yoko (3 if you count the scene before your two options), but they were sure as hell long compared to other scenes we've seen.

Reactions: Squarblesport

Nikeee

Sep 16, 2016
I haven't played since june 2020 update and my save doesn't work anymore. Does anyone have a working save from that time ?

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes