QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
It's like all the downsides of a phone modem but with none of the sexy sounds. Like, seriously. Someone should just figure out how to make that thing into a musical instrument already.

Feb 20, 2018
So, the upload should be over in 10 minutes, and the release in 20 minutes, if nothing changed from the last 3 hours. Let's see....

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
You´d be surprised at how shit internet providers can be anywhere, I live near a major city in Portugal and im lucky to get like 100kb/s, there´s no investment in infrastructure to allow for higher speeds
Same here with the upload (central europe). Download is only 600kb/s.

And the same problem - no investment in infra. Its just the same 70s lines hanging overhead. Country life has its downsides...

Kracken36

Apr 17, 2021
People wonder why others pirate games. People like this dev are the reason.

Even if his updates regarding upload times are true it doesn't discount the proven lies previously. They are untrustworthy.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Actually a pretty decent excuse, I understand the reasoning. Even though, with so many false excuses he gave before I only believe it when I see it.

It's sad it reached this point, I'm pretty fair towards devs delays, shit happens, but with so many bullshit he gave previously I only believe when I see it.
It'd be easier to believe if we can get the game, and confirm it.

runz

Mar 3, 2018
"My computer/browser crashed at 95%"
"My internet stopped working"
"My electricity went out"
"A render made Yoko's character crash the game, I need 2 weeks more to fix it"
"My taxi driver had a car crash"
"I got sick"
"A close relative died"
"Vash does not speak EngRish"
"I can't get better internet than dial-up 50kb/s because I'm too poor, I swear I'm not lying"
"Half day content added"
There was a Tsunami...
well maybe he live in different dimension:illuminati:

Reactions: chicho1958

Hoplow73

Dec 10, 2020
View attachment 1445058

So...um... update should be live in about 7/8 hours, I'll post the link here as soon as it's released (Unless someone beats me to it)
So the karma system isn't working in the update? What a joke! To be successful you under promise and over deliver...not the other way around. And never lie.

24 hr delay? So the dev is ignoring all of the other missed deadlines and broken promises. Guess they don't count. That's why I stopped supporting this grifter.

Reactions: chicho1958

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
Hahahahahahaha... Man, once again... What he should be doing is a) actually work on the game every day, not 3 days before the auto imposed deadline. And b) upload that game days before the release date. That way on release day there would be no delays...

24 hours delay he said xD

Reactions: MiHawkins

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
So the karma system isn't working in the update? What a joke! To be successful you under promise and over deliver...not the other way around. And never lie.

24 hr delay? So the dev is ignoring all of the other missed deadlines and broken promises. Guess they don't count. That's why I stopped supporting this grifter.
if everyone were like you then trust me, we would have seen 2 big updates a month, instead of this cash cow milking for a couple of years now. guess people are just zombies, supporting a dev every month for an update every 6-8 months. if this was any engine other than "hey look it's another honey select game" people would have still been pissed off. there is no excuse, non... the dev is far past that point.

almost 1400 PATRONS! there is no excuse!! (that's a lot of money that he can do whatever he wants to improve the game handling while being afk most of the time, hell he can pay people to work on his game and still see a big profit every month LOL)

btw... new update finally came out, it's one hour long, enjoy the devs 6 months of hard work :poop:

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes