Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
"Today at 05:26AM
Yes The upload is on since ~3 hours"

Today at 18:12 (06:12 PM)
Capture44.JPG

3% in half a day is a new record...

" You guys grow tired of my delay with reason, and my words are now not worthing much, it deeply sadden me. "
"Thank you guys, remember when you play the update to try a bit everything, this is an Update with lot of branching situation
The update is shorter in lengh, but not in content, so don't Rush for Yoko fate too quick, you may miss lot of fun ;p"

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017

View attachment 1444456

" You guys grow tired of my delay with reason, and my words are now not worthing much, it deeply sadden me. "
"Thank you guys, remember when you play the update to try a bit everything, this is an Update with lot of branching situation
The update is shorter in lengh, but not in content, so don't Rush for Yoko fate too quick, you may miss lot of fun ;p"
3% for half a day...see you folks in 17 days then :HideThePain:

RE:Infinity

Nov 5, 2020

View attachment 1444456

So, it's not 0.10.0 but 0.9.4a? lesss go this game will be finished when we find all the numbers of π

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020

View attachment 1444456

Im going to be "That Guy" something will happen(78% up) so the upload will be delayed again.(few days maybe)

• Haha
Reactions: Squarblesport

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
So, it's not 0.10.0 but 0.9.4a? lesss go this game will be finished when we find all the numbers of π
Yes, it's a short update which is basically the end of the one we got in May, he has decided to cut it in half to be able to release something after many months with nothing to eat. The next update will be the next major update, 1.0.

kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
Yes, it's a short update which is basically the end of the one we got in May, he has decided to cut it in half to be able to release something after many months with nothing to eat. The next update will be the next major update, 1.0.
oh i doubt this dude doesnt have money to eat... altho tbf cocaine is pretty expensive in france as well

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I have to say.... 7 hours of uploading continuously without a disruption is actually pretty impressive. It might be slow, but it's durable.

okapaa

Aug 25, 2019

View attachment 1444456

He has vintage internet from the 90s

Jeemjemm

Jul 23, 2021
Maybe the update always delayed because the dev are busy working on his other new game which is waifu hunter, yeah maybe

DisMel

Apr 15, 2021
Maybe the update always delayed because the dev are busy working on his other new game which is waifu hunter, yeah maybe
actually what is even happening with Waifu Hunter? i swear hes been talking about it for a while but i havent seen anything about it. i would think if youre setting aside your already established game for a new project for so long, you’d have something to show for it by now other than random renders of girls

Last edited:
Reactions: akselx

Kowi95

Aug 31, 2018
actually what is even happening with Waifu Hunter? i swear hes been talking about it for a while but i havent seen anything about it. i would think if youre setting aside your already established game for a new project for so long, you’d have something to show for it by now other than random renders of girls
you have to keep his workrate in your mind. If he works that lazily on his "main"-game I don't think his workrate for "side"-projects will be that high

• Haha
Reactions: DisMel
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes