Ladicus

Jul 30, 2018
No. He claims to have incredibly slow upload speed so it's probably still going. He did say it'd take 6-7 hours though so it should be done soon assuming it didn't fail and he started the upload when he said he did
Thanks for the updates chief, Keep us posted

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
any updates from discord?
Somebody said something about it taking 9 hours so far, another person said that they think the upload is already done but Irphaeus fell asleep, and a mod said that that's happened before.

Irphaeus is on Discord (with the do not disturb thing on like always), and since he hasn't said any for 7 or so hours, he probably did fall asleep.

Reactions: vmaks

lewder4ever

Apr 26, 2021
Somebody said something about it taking 9 hours so far, another person said that they think the upload is already done but Irphaeus fell asleep, and a mod said that that's happened before.

Irphaeus is on Discord (with the do not disturb thing on like always), and since he hasn't said any for 7 or so hours, he probably did fall asleep.
inb4 sleep turns into a coma

• Haha
Reactions: longsuper1 and runz

Jack1938

May 17, 2017
I already see this reply from dev about update:
"Hey guys, I worked so hard on testing the very very very very important part of update that I end up falling asleep without hitting upload button.. I'm just soooo sorry 'bout this :'( But NOW I already hit the button and update gonna be ready tomorow morning the latest. I promise"

Omnikaiser

Nov 11, 2018
Taking bets right now.
There will be a power outage around 90% because his neighbors use an electric drill and accidentally touch wires.

zol002

Jul 25, 2018

lolololl

runz

Mar 3, 2018

7hours is 7days for him :ROFLMAO:

sr.cds

Aug 24, 2018
"My computer/browser crashed at 95%"
"My internet stopped working"
"My electricity went out"
"A render made Yoko's character crash the game, I need 2 weeks more to fix it"
"My taxi driver had a car crash"
"I got sick"
"A close relative died"
"Vash does not speak EngRish"
"I can't get better internet than dial-up 50kb/s because I'm too poor, I swear I'm not lying"
"Half day content added"
There was a Tsunami...

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes