Squarblesport

Nov 9, 2020
I personally disagree with this game being one of the best after being here a bit but you missed my point. This isn't just a website for free games, many here also support the devs. That in mind, criticizing a dev for being a blatant scammer isn't just bitching and moaning to be dismissed, and I think anybody first coming across this game should be aware of this guys antics. Is that not fair?
This be a pirate site. It is simple. Very few here are actual paying customers. We come for free booty. Keep the negativity at home.

Arrg!

zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020
This be a pirate site. It is simple. Very few here are actual paying customers. We come for free booty. Keep the negativity at home.

Arrg!
I am at home lol. But seriously I accept the majority of the site is pirating, however there still are many people here that feel they should contribute towards the content in the thousands, tens of thousands even depending on the dev. That's the aspect I'm referring to on my end.

Reactions: Squarblesport

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
This was exactly my point. I like the game, Waifu Academy is one of the best games I have played so far from this site.
No offense, but if you think this game is one of the best on this site, you seriously need to try out more games.
Waifu Academy for me is just an okay game, but there's plenty of better games out there.

IMO if complaining about the Dev is the only thing someone contributes, it is just bitching and moaning. Nothing more. As I said in a previous post, some think they are some warriors of justice, some crusaders against bad devs.

And in reality, they are just brats complaining nonstop instead of just shutting up. And those are wondering that their posts get deleted for Off-Topic (like this discussion will be).
But why does it matter to you whether people are complaining or criticizing the Dev?

I mean sure, you can say some people think they're Warriors of justice etc, but that doesn't change the fact that what almost everyone thinks of Iphraeus as a person/Dev on this thread.

Only difference is, people posting it on this thread are basically saying it out loud, while others are keeping it to themselves.
Plus this is a forum after all, and not like those criticisms towards Iphraeus are unjustified (countless broken promises, continuous excuses made time and time again).

Similar case with Icstor & Milfy City.
Yes, he put out an update after finally getting stamped with the "abandoned" tag, but regardless of whether a person supports Icstor on Patreon or not, doesn't change the fact what a lot of people thinks of him as a dev or person.
Only difference is, whether those thoughts are posted or not.

Tbh I couldn't care less whether Patreons continue giving Iphraeus money or not.
It's their money and they're free to spend it how they please.

Having said that, I really don't care whether people criticize and complain about Iphraeus either, regardless whether they're patreon supporters or not.
For me, if they want to complain, they can complain. Or if they just wish to keep it to themselves, they can do that. Not gonna hold it against them one way or the other.

I'd have an issue with it if this was baseless criticism or complaints towards the dev, but that's not the case with Iphraeus, so......

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
Its saturday now lol
Yup. Its saturday now on ALL of France... There is no time zone excuse by now. So yuo, another broken promise. Keep whining guys, we have earn the right to do it xD

PS: Well theres like 30 minutes to midnight in French Guiana. So lets wait a bit before complaining.

Squarblesport

Nov 9, 2020
No offense, but if you think this game is one of the best on this site, you seriously need to try out more games.
Waifu Academy for me is just an okay game, but there's plenty of better games out there.

But why does it matter to you whether people are complaining or criticizing the Dev?

I mean sure, you can say some people think they're Warriors of justice etc, but that doesn't change the fact that what almost everyone thinks of Iphraeus as a person/Dev on this thread.

Only difference is, people posting it on this thread are basically saying it out loud, while others are keeping it to themselves.
Plus this is a forum after all, and not like those criticisms towards Iphraeus are unjustified (countless broken promises, continuous excuses made time and time again).

Similar case with Icstor & Milfy City.
Yes, he put out an update after finally getting stamped with the "abandoned" tag, but regardless of whether a person supports Icstor on Patreon or not, doesn't change the fact what a lot of people thinks of him as a dev or person.
Only difference is, whether those thoughts are posted or not.

Tbh I couldn't care less whether Patreons continue giving Iphraeus money or not.
It's their money and they're free to spend it how they please.

Having said that, I really don't care whether people criticize and complain about Iphraeus either, regardless whether they're patreon supporters or not.
For me, if they want to complain, they can complain. Or if they just wish to keep it to themselves, they can do that. Not gonna hold it against them one way or the other.

I'd have an issue with it if this was baseless criticism or complaints towards the dev, but that's not the case with Iphraeus, so......
Lots of words matey!

It's easy - if ye all be dicks, the devs will no longer make the booty.

Complain if ye feel ye must-- its a free world (wide web) but you should realize there be consequences..

Peace out.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Lots of words matey!

Complain if ye feel ye must-- its a free world (wide web) but you should realize there be consequences..

Peace out.
As I said, personally I don't really care or even mind if people complain or not (people can do what they want).
But the person who I replied to sure seems to. :LOL:

Squarblesport

Nov 9, 2020
As I said, personally I don't really care or even mind if people complain or not (people can do what they want).
But the person who I replied to sure seems to. :LOL:
Unlike brymont92 ye not be of an intellect.

We don't give a arggh what ye think about complaining- it matter that the Dev thinks and now he wants to piss off the whiny baby pirates by baiting them with false dates.

Chummin' the waters he be, oh one who cares not.

Peace I say, Peace!

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
Lots of words matey!

Peace out.
He's already stopped making the game though. The only reason we've gotten the last two updates is because people on his discord complained about all the excuses and he finally realized he had to release the game or people would stop paying him to do nothing. Telling people to just shut up about it would mean we'd never get another update.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Unlike brymont92 ye not be of an intellect.

We don't give a arggh what ye think about complaining- it matter that the Dev thinks and now he wants to piss off the whiny baby pirates by baiting them with false dates.

Chummin' the waters he be, oh one who cares not.

Peace I say, Peace!
Right........
Says the one whose reply to my original comment was mere

"If you complain/criticize, the Dev will not make more."

:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Guess you need to relearn the definition of what intellect is lol.

And as zerdeca said, if people followed your advice, Iphraeus would never deliver another update. Not unless there's another uproar from his discord, or he gets stamped with an "abandoned" tag like Icstor.

Last edited:

RE:Infinity

Nov 5, 2020
Cherubin25 You said it! You are 100% correct.

I thought this is a pirate site for people who want stuff for free (free booty!).

Instead of saying "Thank you Dev for the free booty" (Irphaeus) , all I see is whining by those who feel they were lied to. Wow.

A bunch of whiners and not true pirates on a pirate site.

So, I say " Irphaeus - thank you. Keep up the great work! We love your work. We would like more".

Ahoy!
He isn't the one who uploaded the game here.

god69420

Mar 15, 2021
Don't be a hater! And good job supporting the Devs on Patreon (TM) !

That said there are a lot of whiny pirates here on a PIRATE site who's only support are complaints.

To them I say- complain on Patreon (C) where if you pay you can complain.

Complaining here is silly- If I were a Dev I'd quit altogether than to feed a mob of ingrates!

I still say Thanks for the free BOOTY!

Arrrgh
Well it's a pirate site so you can't stop anyone from doing anything, unless you are one of the mods, so stop it. And I am pretty sure Irphaeus doesn't care about this thread, because if he did, we would be playing v0.10 or later ones right now. I agree with you that all the complaining here is basically useless as it bares no result in the end so stop worrying that Irphaeus will lose all his patreons and income, if you are.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes