NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Wait, is there like nothing with kayane in this update???
Kayane? Who is this Kayane character you speak of? Oh you mean the most promiscuous girl in the game that MC somehow still hasn't fucked yet because despite the fact that she acts like a slut, she is secretly a nun.

Don't worry the MC will have sex with her in 2027.

Feb 11, 2021
View attachment 1446435
At this point, you must choose what you wanna do with Yoko;
1. (Drug+Rape)+(NTR)+(Bad/low Karma)+(Warning from Dev).
2. (Rape)+(Reduce Karma points).
3. (Leave).:geek:
I mean the MC already replaced his mom's dildo with his dick to fuck her, so we're way past the point of debating rape. What I am curious about is why this game doesn't have either the NTR, cuckold or swinging/sharing tags at the very least. I'm all for humiliating Yoko as much as possible by having the MC DP'ing her along with another dude she hates, but if the MC is calling 2 complete strangers(from her POV) to fuck her, shouldn't the sharing tag be on the game? And also since the MC actually gains enjoyment out of watching her being fucked, isn't that exactly what a cuckold is? I understand it's avoidable, but it's still an option in the game and it should be tagged as such, both for people that enjoy cuckolding and people that want to avoid it entirely.

Last edited:

Omnikaiser

Nov 11, 2018
To be fair the Yoko scenes were nice.
But the Keiko scene. Urgh. The whole scene is so verbose, and MC barely fucks her tbh

If that was a regular monthly update or something that would be great. But waiting months for this...

In the meantime an update to Dying Dream should come in a few hours or tomorrow. Im sure it will be better than this.

Reactions: Alex_12 and DisMel

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
It's not unrelated, by that quote I did mean something. The "product" that Irphaeus worked so hard to deliver is dog shit compared to the time and money spent behind it. A chocolate bar is not worth 100 bucks, neither was the thousands of bucks and months of waiting for this shit update.
As if someone who don't jeer Irphaeus, and/or points those who dedicated their life doing it, is necessarily someone who praise him...

What is so childish complaining about a scammer?
No actions are childish by themselves. It's always the way they are performed, and/or the insistence with which they are performed, that is, or not.

And this:
If anything that's very adult like because only a child would be gullible enough to believe a scammer. If you got a problem with people complaining about a scammer, you probably secretly side with the scammer or are one yourself.
Is purely childish. Simply because, once again, you relate two things totally unrelated, and are clearly not able to see how much they are unrelated. As if the hundreds of people passing by this thread without letting their daily complain about Irpheaus, are necessarily gullible or scammers.

Yes, an adult would complain about a scammer. But an adult would also see that it have been done thousand of times before, and so just pass. Simply because an adult know when something is purely useless. This while only children pass their time complaining, ad libitum, expecting that at some point the reaction to those complaints would change.
For such subject, it's not one, or hundred, more voice, nor one, or hundred, more complaint, that would change something. Irphaeus isn't waiting for X thousand peoples to have complained, nor is he waithing for Y thousand of complaints, before changing. Whatever the reason behind his behavior, if a change was possible, it would have happened long ago. And if a change become possible in the future, it would happen even if everyone stop complaining.

Therefore, yes, here the adult reaction is just to move on, eventually even moving on the game itself if you are more and more deceived by each following updates. Any other behavior is childish, period.

RVNSN

Drunken Pirate Skirtchaser
Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
Mac version, anyone??
I haven't played this for a few updates now, but you can try download the windows version and replacing the "game" folder in your latest mac version with the game folder from the latest windows version. Usually works but not always, depending on what sort of changes were done.

[Edit: just tried this with mac 0.8.0b and win 0.9.4a and it did NOT work - I guess just go with the later suggestion of using the compressed version - or you could always get the ren'py dev package and port your own mac version]

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes