lucan123

May 28, 2021
After updating and loading my last save which was during the ending of .9 nothing happens except the dev message. Do I have to roll back a bit?

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
Had to "replay" the whole game to get to the update as previous saves didnt work. (Surprise surprise) At the end i didnt get enough bad karma points to fuck Yoko in all the posible ways. Or do i need not to fuck Keiko for that¡? Not sure.

As for the update it didnt feel like 5 months long update. The "challenging and branching" stuff its, to me, an overstatement as the game its railroading you all the time. What i mean is... one way or the other the plot will require you to fuck Yoko. If any of you have played BADIK you know what i mean... In that game if you want to fuck Josy and Maya u cant go over the campus doing dik stuff. Now thats a branching game.

Over all the sex scenes were good, but the whole looking for Yoko just felt like grinding for me, you choose the wrong option, heres a little joke and try again, thats boring... This update didnt make the game move plot-wise.

(Guys the whole relationship between Yoko and her supporters felt a lot like the Dev and his supporters on patreon, thats a nice easter egg... hahaha)

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
I love this game, the kind of humor and sound choice at aktion and special moment just perfect. also the scene and the choice di so far has done very well. Mh I should give him a donation really good work

RVNSN

Drunken Pirate Skirtchaser
Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
For Mac even when I replace it with PCs game folder it still doesnt work says unable to open. Anyone else have that problem or know how to fix it?
Yeah, I tried it and it did not work for me either. Guess just go with the suggestion to use the compressed version. Or you could install the ren'py dev package and port a mac version yourself - it's a lot easier than it may sound.

zktrent1608

Jun 3, 2021
hello everyone excuse me but i have a little problem you see when i try to load my last save from the 0.90 version it put the screen with the streamer ( yoko disguised ) and the speech '' part one is finished '' and thats all
i download the last version 0.94a but i dont get the content can anyone tell my ( i already re download the game at least 3 times and i dont understand )

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
hello everyone excuse me but i have a little problem you see when i try to load my last save from the 0.90 version it put the screen with the streamer ( yoko disguised ) and the speech '' part one is finished '' and thats all
i download the last version 0.94a but i dont get the content can anyone tell my ( i already re download the game at least 3 times and i dont understand )
Old saves don't work, if you're trying to load your game. He's broken saves the last 4 updates. idk how but he has.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
LOL I don't contribute to the dev and really don't care if his game succeeds or fails. I don't like the sinister direction the MC is going and is no better and often worse than many of the charaters he's seeking revenge. :rolleyes:

Reactions: riserser

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
LOL I don't contribute to the dev and really don't care if his game succeeds or fails. I don't like the sinister direction the MC is going and is no better and often worse than many of the charaters he's seeking revenge. :rolleyes:
are you talking about in general or one of the routes? because bad karma route is like that.

• Haha
Reactions: Reij
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes