Toasty_Sloth

Aug 27, 2021
I played around with the Yoko content and I got the orgy in the street with Yoko's mom. This was mainly a black screen with women talking about having good sex to a cop and him being apparently so dumb that he shoots a unarmed kid for possible indecent exposure at most which I'm sure cost him his job especially doing it in front of a crowd of people you are taken to a hospital and you die so game over. Instead of taking you back to before the choice like has been done before in this game that led to that it goes to the main menu and makes you have annoyingly load a auto save which has also been done in this too many times which is just annoying can't I just get a laugh in and not be punished you gave me the option.... Maybe they were too busy working on that to make the Yoko scene gratifying.

Also I agree the Yoko scene would have been better if there was more choices like I don't know use the last of the potion and not call the rapists. You just take care of Yoko for few hours on your own making her your slave since it is the same stuff you used on your art teacher that just inhaled the drug and Yoko ingested it. Yoko seems dumb enough to think that she is just in love with you...r cock. Now you have plenty of blackmail material to ensure she behaves for you making sure she can get her fix of dick. You can also use her to get closer to Thomas Farris and make her even happier thinking your helping her career it's called manipulation the MC likes to use it a lot but if she is mad I can see her personality trying to scheme even more to take you down. Can't have her being a model after her gangbang is on the internet with possibly your face in it and Shinji probably saw it as well and should recognize you in it if and when he does see what happened on her stream cause he is a fan.

ronniq_390

Mar 15, 2021
Gallery
Remove the .save on the file
I Like White Haired Girls
anyone has a clue on how to make this save werk?
because the game refuses to recognize this. I might be making an error, but it downloads like a .save file regardless of my attempts, so a rename is required, but I think said renaming corrupts the script.

RVNSN

Drunken Pirate Skirtchaser
Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
+ View attachment 1449758 Have you tried a virtual machine yet?
Ren'Py is not so complicated as to require that, but using something like parallels or crossover is another option - and windows runs perfectly well on its own if setup with bootcamp (though the bootcamp method means booting up in windows, not running it while macos is running).

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
Yeah, can't seem to get a straight answer on this one, it's been asked a couple of times, but I do think that whole bit is just typical Irph putting in a bunch of options you can't actually choose as a "joke" and everyone's just used to it by now.

I find that actually "funny", considering this update has been delayed and delayed again because he always said this Yoko scene was the most complicated and in-depth, with a whole bunch of different variations he always had to go back in and add at the last minute...

...but apparently he was spending all that time adding scenes to the completely pointless maze on the way to Yoko's house, which bafflingly seems like where most of the effort went for this update.

The actual Yoko sex scene just has two variations- gangbang with drugs or regular sex. The last sex scene with Asuka in the bathroom comparatively had way more paths that you could take and different attitudes, really puts this one to shame, especially with all the extra time taken on it.
Yeah? Dont know why but i remember a preview where MC fucks her in front of the computer while she still wearing the wig.

ZerosF25Zone

Apr 4, 2021
Ren'Py is not so complicated as to require that, but using something like parallels or crossover is another option - and windows runs perfectly well on its own if setup with bootcamp (though the bootcamp method means booting up in windows, not running it while macos is running).
talking about to get around the lack of updates for mac os not sure if its possible but I'm pretty sure you can run a windows os vm on mac there for bypassing the windows problem .

ZerosF25Zone

Apr 4, 2021
talking about to get around the lack of updates for mac os not sure if its possible but I'm pretty sure you can run a windows os vm on mac there for bypassing the windows problem .
This way mac users can enjoy the game . Just depends how many hoops your really willing to go through to play the new content.
Honestly if I was a mac user and I constantly ran into a problem where windows os users were prioritized over mac users my main operating system I would have a virtual machine as a back up so I can still play the game if the devoloper is being a lazy butt. And lets be real with ourselves here that describe memulous exactly .

Last edited:

RVNSN

Drunken Pirate Skirtchaser
Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
This way mac users can enjoy the game . Just depends how many hoops your really willing to go through to play the new content.
Honestly if I was a mac user and I constantly ran into a problem where windows os users were prioritized over mac users my main operating system I would have a virtual machine as a back up so I can still play the game if the devoloper is being a lazy butt. And lets be real with ourselves here that describe memulous exactly .
At the end of the day, if you're running into this situation often, you're right VM would probably be the simplest solution - parallels or crossover are trusted options for that. If a mac user wants to play something more demanding like an unreal game that was not ported for mac, and their hardware is good enough to handle the game, setting up a windows partition with bootcamp will provide a flawless experience.

Whichever way they want to go, there are options.

And in this case I don't think it was the dev being too lazy to make a mac port, as this dev offers mac and linux as well as windows, so it's more likely that whoever is sharing the game here isn't bothering to share or create links for the other oses, don't know. I have ren'py set to port out for windows, linux, and mac, don't think I even need to reselect those options, so I just click a button to compile and it's done automatically for all three. Any dev who isn't porting their ren'py games to windows, mac, and linux either does not care about the other oses, or they really are the laziest devs in the world. Of course, I'm using a mac, so maybe if you develop on windows there's some crazy extra stuff you need to do to port out to mac, but I doubt it, since most devs here use windows and do provide mac versions. One issue I had early on was setting things up for android ports (think there were specials sdks I needed or something), and after going through the hassle to install what I needed, it did not work, and so I haven't bothered to mess with it since then (at some point in the future I'll look at again). However, someone else here made an android port, so that has been covered as an unofficial option.

Pugsanity

Nov 3, 2017
If this update is as short as the last one, think I'm just going to skip it and wait for the next one. Hope for some better content next year.

Reactions: riserser

Rapscallion

Jun 6, 2017
I feel your frustration with non-windows oses being neglected, but there are options:

The easy way around this of replacing the game folder is not working. Another suggestion given is to simply go with the compressed version. If you REALLY want to play it with the full content and quality of the windows release, download the renpy dev package and port a mac version for yourself. It is actually very easy, and if you do so and have any difficulties, reply to my post or contact me directly, and I'll help with what you need to know to do it. As I am working on my own game, I don't want to step on the toes of other devs by doing it and uploading it myself, but I'll share the information on how you can do it yourself.
Thank you! Worked like a charm. I prefer to run native apps on my Mac. I use a desktop Mac, and I used to have a laptop pc with Windows 10, but it was to buggy, and the hard drive was too small.

I'll use this method in the future for all Ren'Py games that won't work or are Widows only.

Once again, an effusive thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: riserser and RVNSN
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes