DisMel

Apr 15, 2021
Yeah the dev said how he wants to finish the game in a couple of updates, i'm not even talking about karma routes at this point, about half the cast has barely to no content...and than he brings more content for the 2 LI's which already have the most...
pft a couple updates? thats sad and disappointing, considering the size of his updates and length of time it takes to produce them. shouldnt have introduce this many characters at once, that was one of his first problems imo

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
how'd you get that scene or can you provide a save plz
You cannot use the drug on Keiko to get the sharing scene, because MC needs a huge amount of this drug for it. If you used the drug on Keiko, you can only do the Solo-Scene for Yoko.

Reactions: bosa43

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
I only read the last page or 2, but it seems the "Guide" in the OP is a bit outdated. It stops right around when you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. I dont know if a newer update has been posted in here but I didnt find it with a quick seach/scan.

If there is no update to the guide maybe someone can edit that post to say that it only covers up to X%/days of the current story. If there is an update that I wasnt able to find, can someone here post a link to it or the thread?

Last edited:

riserser

May 15, 2018
I only read the last page or 2, but it seems the "Guide" in the OP is a bit outdated. It stops right around when you almost get caught breaking into the chiefs house and having your way with his wife. I dont know if a newer update has been posted in here but I didnt find it with a quick seach/scan.

If there is no update to the guide maybe someone can edit that post to say that it only covers up to X%/days of the current story. If there is an update that I wasnt able to find, can someone here post a link to it or the thread?
It's most likely that it stopped being updated because it had so purpose (No choice was remembered and it didn't have any impact on the story, even through we got the first "real" choice in the last update related to the usage of the "magic drug"). So you can use Laink's mod that should tell you which choice lead to a gameover, even through it's not really needed since you can just rollback after seing a bad end ^^.

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
It's most likely that it stopped being updated because it had so purpose (No choice was remembered and it didn't have any impact on the story, even through we got the first "real" choice in the last update related to the usage of the "magic drug"). So you can use Laink's mod that should tell you which choice lead to a gameover, even through it's not really needed since you can just rollback after seing a bad end ^^.
Ok, that works for me. Thanks for the reply

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Is that choice actually tracked (what u do with Yoko) or is it only until Yoko scene ended and forgotten like any other choice in the game ?

riserser

May 15, 2018
Is that choice actually tracked (what u do with Yoko) or is it only until Yoko scene ended and forgotten like any other choice in the game ?
I was refering to the fact that if you drug the teacher, you can't chose one of the choice for Yoko, so in that case, the choice is tracked (Well, it doesn't mean that he will make the effort to change the story to go with the choice later, he could still do it like he always has and "chosing" what happened despite the choice made by the players ^^)

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
So no choice (so far) is going to lock me into anything other than a game over which I can re-do? I did some grepping of the vars and found there were.... pretty much none. But that was mostly in the early copy of the game from over a year ago

Reactions: vmaks and riserser

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
No kidding. Me too! she's legit one of my favourite females in the game!

I also don't really wanna force her, but we'll see what the devs have planned.
I don't think the story is compulsory either besides maybe that there is a choice. Kaya already has a small scene with the MC where it is more of her own. But I think the game will be able to influence whether and how the scene will happen between the two, whether and how and overhaub, based on decisions made in the game. But I don't expect any scen in the next update soon because Kaya is strongly involved in the development of the story. but as you say how will the developers see what and when planned with her (big grin)

Well I would like to see us with her the choice has. Every now and then how one appeals to her is because of her partiliginu as bait to lure us into the damn toilet. Should there be a throat path, a Dominate and a Ramoat would be maybe very intresant between Kaya and the MC would also be very intresant alien because both of them have little experience with romance only with passion because of their background face well you can introduce them to me because a lot the artist and developer will see what comes out and when. (oh there are so many beautiful ladies where you want to see)

Higress

May 20, 2021
If I remember correctly is that the def wants us to regain trust in him. But if he updated the game before new year this year when nobody expects it. Because if he does that I would regain a little trust in him.

• Haha
Reactions: Raziel_8

kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
the real issue imo is that the last two updates were clearly the damage control kind when his discord started to complain: short and uninspired, no real progression of the story or any of the more intriguing mystery being built further upon.

i'd say if they do release an update before the end of the year, that would be a great start, but i won't hold my breath.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
If I remember correctly is that the def wants us to regain trust in him. But if he updated the game before new year this year when nobody expects it. Because if he does that I would regain a little trust in him.
True true...nobody expects him to release a update anytime soon, not to mention this year :KEK:
That would been the fastest update he would have made in over 2 years.

But seeing 0.8 took about 9 month, 0.9 a year and 0.9.4 is just the missing part of 0.9 due to a lack of time (in over a year) and instead of the promised 1 month it took 5...

Even than, at this point it would took more than just one update when none expects it, alas it would been a start.
(ur chances at wining the lottery may be better thought)

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes