Sep 23, 2018
"next update has a threesome, and then we will have more of it"
And he supposedly leaked that there will be a scene with Brooke in the next update. Brooke being the girl who played Street Fighter I think.
I need me some Helen news. But Irph base the updates on who is popular. That's why Asuka will get a big scene. He should just give more scenes to Helen. And Irph really needs to advance the other characters.

LeoneedNya

Sep 27, 2017
I wasnt here like 2 months already after upd.

Is something interesting happens or never changing as always?

Discord news mb?

:HideThePain:

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Is there anywhere I can look to see a list of past updates? I actually really enjoy this game, but have heard that updates on it are relatively slow. Just wanna manage my expectations as I keep enjoying the game.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Is there anywhere I can look to see a list of past updates? I actually really enjoy this game, but have heard that updates on it are relatively slow. Just wanna manage my expectations as I keep enjoying the game.
When it first started it updated regularly. Now there has been 1 or 2 updates per year. My expectation is that there won't be another update until around next summer unless the creator has gone back to his original speed, which, so far, has not happened.

warlordactual

Nov 19, 2017
I agree.

While I do like Asuka, she already has many sex scenes so she doesn't need those for a while.

I wonder, is there a poll on Irph's Patreon? About the popularity of the girls? Is Helen popular at all among his supporters?
Not really, this is the most recent poll, and it’s not even the young waifus, just the “mature” ones

Reactions: DisMel

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Not really, this is the most recent poll, and it’s not even the young waifus, just the “mature” ones
Huh. Really surprised that Kaya's not on that list. Personally, I'm dying for her to reveal her full motives and (hopefully) immediately hook-up with the MC. Plus, get pumped full of cum. :p

Hopefully we get more animated creampie dripping. Although it's not the avenue I chose, Yoko's collapsed body with the MC's cum flowing out of her like a waterfall is legitimately my favourite scene of this game so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nulldev

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
geez theres so many girls that need some spotlight. at the rate/quality of these updates that come out, it doesnt look too promising for all these characters
Yeah the dev said how he wants to finish the game in a couple of updates, i'm not even talking about karma routes at this point, about half the cast has barely to no content...and than he brings more content for the 2 LI's which already have the most...

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes