Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
"It's november and I want you to successfully achieve #Nonutnovember so I decided, with my team, to postpone any development on the next update for a month."
"No teasers and no wallpapers will be released this month for the same reason"
"But I can't really let without nothing so I'll throw you a bone. Asuka will get a massive scene in the next update, similar to Yoko's in the 0.94"

Sep 13, 2020
"It's november and I want you to successfully achieve #Nonutnovember so I decided, with my team, to postpone any development on the next update for a month."
"No teasers and no wallpapers will be released this month for the same reason"
"But I can't really let without nothing so I'll throw you a bone. Asuka will get a massive scene in the next update, similar to Yoko's in the 0.94"
Why does he even bother telling us? We already know he won't release shit in several months, let alone a month

warlordactual

Nov 19, 2017
As far as I'm aware, (for those who care at this point) the next update will have Haruka and Kayane for sure. I've looked around and read that it's the strip club, Honeybee contest, Onsen and the Motoko dinner.

My guess on the girls featured are; Haruka (confirmed), Kayane (confirmed), Motoko, (confirmed/probably Yukiko as well?) Sheila (confirmed), Minami (gross/confirmed).

Sex scenes that are probably going to happen at a certain time;

1 Haruka and Sheila at the Honeybee contest, probably a choice here? Winner fucks MC? idk

2 Kayane at the club

3 Motoko at the mansion with Yukiko probably?

4 Tomoe (somewhere in here?)

5 Minami is getting a new status but who knows what that means (maybe a scene here?)

Will probably see other characters in the update but without lewd scenes

(ALSO COULD BE MORE SCENES WITH THE HELP OF FROM HIS HELPERS? IDK (OR WE GET OPTIONS THAT AREN'T PLACEHOLDERS FOR ONCE)

ALSO hopefully Minami doesnt get anymore scenes for a while, she already has like 6!! Jesus christ, give KAORI a dickening lmao.

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
As far as I'm aware, (for those who care at this point) the next update will have Haruka and Kayane for sure. I've looked around and read that it's the strip club, Honeybee contest, Onsen and the Motoko dinner.

My guess on the girls featured are; Haruka (confirmed), Kayane (confirmed), Motoko, (confirmed/probably Yukiko as well?) Sheila (confirmed), Minami (gross/confirmed).

Sex scenes that are probably going to happen at a certain time;

1 Haruka and Sheila at the Honeybee contest, probably a choice here? Winner fucks MC? idk

2 Kayane at the club

3 Motoko at the mansion with Yukiko probably?

4 Tomoe (somewhere in here?)

5 Minami is getting a new status but who knows what that means (maybe a scene here?)

Will probably see other characters in the update but without lewd scenes

(ALSO COULD BE MORE SCENES WITH THE HELP OF FROM HIS HELPERS? IDK (OR WE GET OPTIONS THAT AREN'T PLACEHOLDERS FOR ONCE)

ALSO hopefully Minami doesnt get anymore scenes for a while, she already has like 6!! Jesus christ, give KAORI a dickening lmao.
Cant wait for 2024 X)

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
Umm... does it have Japanese voices?
Considering it have most of those characters in Japanese names...

[TL;DR to all 800+ pages on this thread...]

• Haha
Reactions: Tsugumi

riserser

May 15, 2018
Umm... does it have Japanese voices?
Considering it have most of those characters in Japanese names...

[TL;DR to all 800+ pages on this thread...]
If I don't remember wrong, there's no voice (And if there are "voices" in H-scene, it's you generic h sound, even through I think there's nothing but a music in the background)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Matsu-Taka

niffi

Nov 2, 2021
I don't think a lot of developers share their character cards which is really disappointing. I probably spent a week looking for Asuka and Shelia cards and couldn't find anything. It's not hard to match the clothing and hair in Honey Select but I have like zero artistic ability so the faces always like really fucked up. There's a Waifu Academy fan art thread on here that has remade a couple of the cards so you could try asking for karate girl there.
I tried to make Asuka card a while back as she is one of my favorite waifu from WA, so after few hours of facial customization I ended up with this. I hope you like it and Please share the card and tag me there if you improve the card later. I hope it is at least recognizable as Asuka from the game as I'm totally a noob at HS. and apologies for my broken English. charaF_20211007184229279.png

Last edited:

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
If I don't remember wrong, there's no voice (And if there are "voices" in H-scene, it's you generic h sound, even through I think there's nothing but a music in the background)
There is a voice on one of the game over screens which happens after Rachel gets pissed when you ask her who her favourite stripper is and she just ducks you, and that voice is in English
Huge thanks for the info (y) (y) (y) !!!

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Has there been an update to the guide? Looks like it ends at 0.7. Not that it's really necessary, but I like to stay up-to-date on that sort of stuff. :)

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes