Jeemjemm

Jul 23, 2021
" I was away for a bit more than a week, sorry for the lack of news."
" I will make a poll on Patreon for the weekend about the next wallpaper pack. "
" I'm still writing and working on the storyboard for the next update. "
"I'm now making this part a lot more in details and in depth so i can also get support from our little team.
Before that i was doing that work only for me with lots of it still in my head.
But now i need to make storyboard part more clear for them so i can get proper help on the road, it's a little time investment for a good benefit. Renders and even writing will then take less time, it will also be less stressful."
" Minami will get a new status
" I was away for a bit more than a week, sorry for the lack of news."
" I will make a poll on Patreon for the weekend about the next wallpaper pack. "
" I'm still writing and working on the storyboard for the next update. "
"I'm now making this part a lot more in details and in depth so i can also get support from our little team.
Before that i was doing that work only for me with lots of it still in my head.
But now i need to make storyboard part more clear for them so i can get proper help on the road, it's a little time investment for a good benefit. Renders and even writing will then take less time, it will also be less stressful."
" Minami will get a new status in 1.0 update "
" more Sheila in the next update "

Minami & Sheila, I fucking sleep.
in 1.0 update "
" more Sheila in the next update "

Minami & Sheila, I fucking sleep.
Why he dont just at tomoe route already, WHYY??

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I don't know who the Dev of this game is, but I must say that I really enjoyed playing this game. I played the game for many days and must say, it felt like watching a movie but the players chose the paths and outcomes of the movie. I give it a A+ on many levels.

Sep 13, 2020
I don't know who the Dev of this game is, but I must say that I really enjoyed playing this game. I played the game for many days and must say, it felt like watching a movie but the players chose the paths and outcomes of the movie. I give it a A+ on many levels.
To be honest most of the choices are just a game over scene or a way to skip/view extra scenes, you are bounded by one path or it's a game over for you. It's basically a movie, we don't change the outcome in anyway, the only outcome you can change is whether you get a game over or not. Apart from the game over, whatever option you choose has 0 effect on the path the game takes (Except for the latest update where if you drug your teacher in an earlier scene, you can't do an NTR with another girl)

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
To be honest most of the choices are just a game over scene or a way to skip/view extra scenes, you are bounded by one path or it's a game over for you. It's basically a movie, we don't change the outcome in anyway, the only outcome you can change is whether you get a game over or not. Apart from the game over, whatever option you choose has 0 effect on the path the game takes (Except for the latest update where if you drug your teacher in an earlier scene, you can't do an NTR with another girl)
Why not make a game like this where there's no gameover so that the player can either have good Karmen or bad Karmen? It would be a lot funner that way.

Sep 13, 2020
Why not make a game like this where there's no gameover so that the player can either have good Karmen or bad Karmen? It would be a lot funner that way.
That's what the developer wants to do, I suspect that if this game were fully complete the choices that led to a game over would simply lead to a bad karma path instead. However this dev is too busy running a con scheme than finishing the game, a simple Renpy visual novel game with pre made assets at that.

tblong123

Aug 2, 2017
guess i gonna wait 2 or 3 more years updates to play, i forget all the story, character, scenes about this game. And i am not going to play it again for some updates took more than 1 year to complete :WutFace:.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I just finished version 0.9.4a and I really liked it, I have had several days of play and the story is still entertaining, as well as the satisfaction of knowing that the protagonist is invincible and always has a plan. The only thing that I see totally a mistake is that there are still no sex scenes with Kayane even though it is one of the most requested, I understand that it is not easy to fuck with her and that it does not fall as easy as the others but damn ... some scene of sex has to be with her.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
That's what the developer wants to do, I suspect that if this game were fully complete the choices that led to a game over would simply lead to a bad karma path instead. However this dev is too busy running a con scheme than finishing the game, a simple Renpy visual novel game with pre made assets at that.
I actually lmao when I think how Irphaeus still baits people thinking he will do several paths to the game... when no one even believes he's gonna even finish it.

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
Finally played the last update too and i wasted more time into that maze than the actual content..after waiting for months what was even the point of putting something like that into the update..was so pissed about it i couldn't even enjoy Yoko scene behind..

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes