AwsHen

Oct 13, 2018
Hello guys !, I have a question "If I download Compressed game, Is quality of compress too much low, low or can't seem to find difference from non-compressed."
Please let me know.
thank you. . .
Most of the time you won't see the difference and sometimes there is only slight reduction in image quality precieved by the eye which means it is worth it if you want to save disk space.

I haven't played the compressed version of this game for this version but based on previous versions of this game and other games that I have played, I say its worth it.

If your Display is less than 1080p go for the compressed version every time.

ZerosF25Zone

Apr 4, 2021
I understand your frustration but randomly giving tags is not really way to go. As annoying as it is, dev didn't broke any of rules here since iirc:
Abandoned - no update or any kind of post for a certain amount of time.
Onhold - no update or any kind of post for a certain amount of time but dev warned so beforehead with intention to return.

The tag we need is "slow development" or something like that when updates come out once from 3-4 to 12 or more months.
Besides the game is huge attraction/bait for those who play from the beginning which take quite a time to finish and have no small amount of content.

And dev seems to wise up a bit
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Going to keep it 100p Slow Developement is a More fitting tag.
Still ngl.
Slow Devolopement shouldn't even be a thing with this mans budget.
I feel like he spends his time screwing around then working on the game.
Every month I check back on this forum and nothing has been changed .
Anybody funding this dude most also be the same people who fund yandere devs clown antics.
Again I think I might just give up on this title and move my love towards harem hotel or corrupted kingdom.
See ya guys in future forms.

Sep 13, 2020
Going to keep it 100p Slow Developement is a More fitting tag.
Still ngl.
Slow Devolopement shouldn't even be a thing with this mans budget.
I feel like he spends his time screwing around then working on the game.
Every month I check back on this forum and nothing has been changed .
Anybody funding this dude most also be the same people who fund yandere devs clown antics.
Again I think I might just give up on this title and move my love towards harem hotel or corrupted kingdom.
See ya guys in future forms.
That's literally what he does, he screws around for the rest of the year, working on like 5% of the update and when he finally needs to deliver it, he start to finish 95% of the work like one week before.
And you would be right about yan dev, the people in Irph's Discord also like yan dev so no surprise there. But at least yan dev doesn't lie about excuses (As far as I know), he keep things updated and doesn't make you pay to confront him. This clown on the other hand lies about his excuses, doesn't care about updates and makes you pay for the privilege to confront him.

Last edited:

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
so this "update" worth the download? Do i get to royal fuck over that cam whore finally? or does she get a pass like last time?

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
so this "update" worth the download? Do i get to royal fuck over that cam whore finally? or does she get a pass like last time?
Define worth. I don't think this game is worth downloading anymore unless you're bored. Yes, you can teach her a lesson if you know what I mean
Is this one free from three letter thing ?? Just making sure....
Depends on your definition of it. The true definition then yes its free, the f95 users definitition then no. You can check the tag "multiple penetration" unless MC can grow a second penis there will be other people fucking, but most of them are avoidable IIRC.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Define worth. I don't think this game is worth downloading anymore unless you're bored. Yes, you can teach her a lesson if you know what I mean

Depends on your definition of it. The true definition then yes its free, the f95 users definitition then no. You can check the tag "multiple penetration" unless MC can grow a second penis there will be other people fucking, but most of them are avoidable IIRC.
Thanks for information. Not for me

ugz2

Feb 21, 2018
The MC in a NTR game or hentai (only ones that are NTR as far as I can recall is Catherine, Tomoe and MAYBE Kayane if you consider the shower tease scene) has to be in a relationship in the first place for it to be considered NTR. Whether its the MC taking another persons girl (who is already in a relationship)
You're right that this game doesn't have netorare but depends on what you mean by relationship, like, it can be friendship or familial. "I liked her first" NTR is a thing too. I don't know how the myth persists that the involved need to be in a romantic relationship when half of explicitly netorare content isn't about that. Imagine telling people something like Dark Hero Party isn't actually NTR.

Sep 13, 2020
Ok so I finally played the update myself and well....it wasn't bad, slightly better to what I was expecting to be honest but it definitely wasn't 5 months worth of work 9 to 5.

There are some things that are disappointing however, the MC is just not really himself anymore, I mean breaking your phone by walking into the door? C'mon, that is just so unlike MC, he is way smarter than that. Also while the Yoko revenge mission felt sweet especially by inviting those guys to rape her it was disappointing because one Yoko didn't know it was the MC till the end and two, it simply doesn't make sense who those goons would be friends with the MC after they got their asses kicked by trying to hurt him. Surely it would make more sense to befriend those thugs first on the subway, then you can call them to help you with the revenge on Yoko, dev could have easily implemented it but its Irphs so...

And I can certainly see what Irphs meant by making the Yoko mission more challenging, heck there were so many options just to get to her house, and so many options once you were there and how to exactly rape her. Personally it took me an hour to play, 2 hours at most to test out all the other choices but then again, I am the type of guy that likes taking his time with this stuff.

The update itself is not bad, but when you take into account the time, money and arguments it took to have it released then well, it's quite disappointing to say the least. If he released updates like this every 2 months or so then personally I would be fine with it, his Discord way more than fine with it.

Well still so many loose ends on the plot, Keiko's investigation into the Zaibastu, Yoko's life after MC's punishment, Maki's fight and the 'Palace', Motoko's parents disappearance, Sheila HoneyBee contest, MC about to kill the fat fuck, Geoge's relationship with Shirahimoe, third girl of the trio still not found, school games with Kaori and Haruka, secret lab under the school apparently, secret cult around Maki's lake apparently, the volleyballs and Harada that keeps disappearing in the storage room, MC still need to get back at Kenichi for the injuries he caused to him, what Faris's involvement is with the drugs and conspiracy and so much more I can't remember

Well since this game will never be finished, I will let my imagination fill those gaps in the plot

ZerosF25Zone

Apr 4, 2021
That's literally what he does, he screws around for the rest of the year, working on like 5% of the update and when he finally needs to deliver it, he start to finish 95% of the work like one week before.
And you would be right about yan dev, the people in Irph's Discord also like yan dev so no surprise there. But at least yan dev doesn't lie about excuses (As far as I know), he keep things updated and doesn't make you pay to confront him. This clown on the other hand lies about his excuses, doesn't care about updates and makes you pay for the privilege to confront him.
LMAO YOU KNOW YOUR BAD WHEN YANDERE DEV LOOKS LIKE A GOD COMPARED TO YOU STRAIGHT FACTS.
But yeah you right about the yandere dev thing at that point its just a insult to yandere dev and thats saying something.

ZerosF25Zone

Apr 4, 2021
LMAO YOU KNOW YOUR BAD WHEN YANDERE DEV LOOKS LIKE A GOD COMPARED TO YOU STRAIGHT FACTS.
But yeah you right about the yandere dev thing at that point its just a insult to yandere dev and thats saying something.
I'm telling you in a limbo contest between yandere dev and irph .
Irph be winning hands down everytime because dude be pretty low with his buisness tactics like yeah you can shit yan devs coding all you want but atleast he delivers a product.

Sep 13, 2020
I'm telling you in a limbo contest between yandere dev and irph .
Irph be winning hands down everytime because dude be pretty low with his buisness tactics like yeah you can shit yan devs coding all you want but atleast he delivers a product.
Furthermore yan dev has actually finished his game, Irphs will never finish a simple visual novel despite having a "team" and racking in thousands of bucks per month

Reactions: ZerosF25Zone

ZerosF25Zone

Apr 4, 2021
Furthermore yan dev has actually finished his game, Irphs will never finish a simple visual novel despite having a "team" and racking in thousands of bucks per month
I wouldn't say finished the only thing hes added is the 1980's telling the mother of yan chans story.
Thats still more then irph has done in his life yan dev has finished a entire arc about the mom.

ZerosF25Zone

Apr 4, 2021
The Team part is the worst part about that lmao.
THIS DUDE HAS A TEAM.
JUST LIKE CORRUPTED KINGDOM.

ZerosF25Zone

Apr 4, 2021
Hey guys I got a joke for you
Mr dev! how many lines of code does it take to get to the center of a plot?
Irph:Lines of code ? Your funni! Now lets see 1 .... 2 ....
(3 years later)
Irph:3 ... 4... What was the plot line again?
Fuck It I'll blame it on wanting to work on a game no ones heard about before, Waifu Hunter! 1635125836824.png

Last edited:
Sep 13, 2020
The Team part is the worst part about that lmao.
THIS DUDE HAS A TEAM.
JUST LIKE CORRUPTED KINGDOM.
The problem is that Irphs CAN finish the game, it's simply that he WON'T finish the game (Whereas with yan dev is more on the 'can' side). He has got all the skills, resources and time needed to finish it but greed and laziness combined got the best of him.
Think about it, why work on the game all year round when you can just slack around and only start working by pulling all nighters one week before the deadline? I know exactly how he is thinking since that precisely what I would do if I were to become greedy in his situation. You basically get paid over 40K per year for like 8-12 days of work in a year, dream job right? Don't really blame Irphs for not skipping such an opportunity

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes