KoterKarl

Aug 24, 2018
It feels like contempt to me. He hasn't had a work ethic for a long time and the Patreons/people here calling him out on it constantly has made him come to contempt the people playing his game.

The irony being that he'd be fine if he hadn't been so lax on his work.
I loved the update. I had a lot of fun with "pointless wandering around".

Dec 10, 2018
Another great game that went NTR, WTF?

View attachment 1456656

Yeah I know MC is punishing people but I have no desire for this crap...
Did I miss something? My game is on 0.9.4a but my game ends after the Elizabeth infirmary scene? I even tried starting a new game from 0.9.0 and it still ends at the same spot. I am on Mac but just recompiled from the windows version using RenPy.

EDIT: To add, I think for some reason it's not going beyond the original 0.9.0 version. When I get to the end the splash screen says there's a "part two in a month" but the home screen clearly says at the bottom: 0.9.4a. I even re downloaded the windows version and converted it again to check. Anyone else have any idea? I've never had an issue with creating a Mac distribution of a RenPy game...

EDIT 2: Nevermind my dumbass had the wrong Lain's mod version installed. I didn't know it would prevent the content. I had the 0.9 because I installed the game before he had updated it. Whoops.

Last edited:

ZerosF25Zone

Apr 4, 2021
Absolutely love this game. Didn't think it'd be my cup of tea with the graphics, but the story and gameplay hooked me.
Great game! Terrible developer. Like fucking christ hand the game off to someone else already. Basically the yandere dev of hentai games with these updates smh.
Played this game for the first time 7 months ago mid summer and theres been little to no content since.
Doesn't update his game at all shit mise well be marked as abandoned because you can tell he gave up half way through making it.
Anyone justify Memulous behavior needs a reality check because I can tell you rn. I've been waiting for several months for actual update.
Funny thing is theres a game called corrupted kingdom that updates every fucking week and makes a decent amount of money doing so.
I don't know whats stopping memulous from doing the same.

ZerosF25Zone

Apr 4, 2021
Great game! Terrible developer. Like fucking christ hand the game off to someone else already. Basically the yandere dev of hentai games with these updates smh.
Played this game for the first time 7 months ago mid summer and theres been little to no content since.
Doesn't update his game at all shit mise well be marked as abandoned because you can tell he gave up half way through making it.
Anyone justify Memulous behavior needs a reality check because I can tell you rn. I've been waiting for several months for actual update.
Funny thing is theres a game called corrupted kingdom that updates every fucking week and makes a decent amount of money doing so.
Sorry about the light mode.
4 years to finish one fucking visual novel shit this guys on his way to yandere dev ville with how much hes been milking the franchise.
Corrupted kingdom vs Memulous patron
As you can see memulous dont even show the amount of money hes currently making and if he does I can't see it basically screaming hes self aware of what hes doing .
Mean while you have corrupted kingdom Who issues a Update every week! and makes 3 TIMES what this stupid developer and Whopping Seven thousand dollars a month.
With 3 thousand patrons.

1634866985986.png Sad part is corrupted kingdom patreon is cheaper then memulous 1634866965356.png

Last edited:
Sep 13, 2020
When you said memulous thought you meant the youtuber, kind of funny since that guy tends to shit on people like this dev lol
Sad honestly, this game is indeed abandoned as far as I can see, MC's personality was great as was the plot.

Speaking of the plot, I noticed in the game that there was a broken statue of virgin mary (I think) in Takamura's spring after her and MC's........session, what was that all about? We will probably never get a definite answer but the background music sure made it sounds like something sinister was going on with the statue, any ideas?

ZerosF25Zone

Apr 4, 2021
When you said memulous thought you meant the youtuber, kind of funny since that guy tends to shit on people like this dev lol
Sad honestly, this game is indeed abandoned as far as I can see, MC's personality was great as was the plot.

Speaking of the plot, I noticed in the game that there was a broken statue of virgin mary (I think) in Takamura's spring after her and MC's........session, what was that all about? We will probably never get a definite answer but the background music sure made it sounds like something sinister was going on with the statue, any ideas?
I apologize for the miss understanding yeah I was refering to the developer and my english is not so good.
Its probably got something to do with some type of lore as we discovered that the main characters dad was undermined by a yakuza group.
So really anything could be at play here a possible cult?
Just like we would like to know how many licks it would take to get to the center of a tootsie pop the world will never know!
Or it could have no meaning or purpose at all... Who knows!
I did raise a eye brow when I saw that my self then again those dream sequences with the demon was eye brow raising as well.
Going to be real with you been a while since I played. 1634875314320.png

Last edited:

Jack1938

May 17, 2017
Oh, I'm just recalled that dev also been blabbering about some awesome Yoko minigame that was one of the main reasons why he was delaying update. Sooo...Where is it? Wasn't perfect enough for his tastes?:Kappa:
What kind of situation on discord now btw? Did someone called dev out for this update? And if yes what response this patron received?

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
How many lines of code was this update again? I vaguely remember someone saying it was like 3,000? If it took his proofreader 4 months, I worry for the future of this game lol. Because it's taken me an hour to go through 1,000. And that's fixing grammar mistakes and rewriting entire sentences for the person that asked me to. I get his proofreader is in med school but even 15 minutes a day it should have taken 12 days, shit 15 if you wanted to be liberal and do 10 minutes a day or so. Idk. I was in nursing school and I had more than 15 minutes of free time a day. Idk. I've honestly given up on ever expecting this game to ever be finished lol.

warlordactual

Nov 19, 2017
Another great game that went NTR, WTF?

View attachment 1456656

Yeah I know MC is punishing people but I have no desire for this crap...
If you think this is NTR, then you're confused with proper wording lmao (I'm not backing up the Dev by any means for those who believe it to be so, for whatever reason).

NTR literally means cheating on your significant other and vice versa.

The MC in a NTR game or hentai (only ones that are NTR as far as I can recall is Catherine, Tomoe and MAYBE Kayane if you consider the shower tease scene) has to be in a relationship in the first place for it to be considered NTR. Whether its the MC taking another persons girl (who is already in a relationship) or has there partner taken from them without knowing for example; Catherines husband.

Don't be confused with the wording of NTR either, if MC ALLOWS their significant other wife or girlfriend to have sex with other men, that isn't NTR, that's just Cuck.

Sep 13, 2020
How many lines of code was this update again? I vaguely remember someone saying it was like 3,000? If it took his proofreader 4 months, I worry for the future of this game lol. Because it's taken me an hour to go through 1,000. And that's fixing grammar mistakes and rewriting entire sentences for the person that asked me to. I get his proofreader is in med school but even 15 minutes a day it should have taken 12 days, shit 15 if you wanted to be liberal and do 10 minutes a day or so. Idk. I was in nursing school and I had more than 15 minutes of free time a day. Idk. I've honestly given up on ever expecting this game to ever be finished lol.
Does this site have an abandoned tag? Because that's precisely what this game needs right now

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Does this site have an abandoned tag? Because that's precisely what this game needs right now
What?
Release Date: 2021-10-10

It was updated this month. Abandoned games are literally that, abandoned, They have no updates. Updates that are slow as molasses to come out are still that, updates, and therefor the game is not abandoned.

ZerosF25Zone

Apr 4, 2021
What?
Release Date: 2021-10-10

It was updated this month. Abandoned games are literally that, abandoned, They have no updates. Updates that are slow as molasses to come out are still that, updates, and therefor the game is not abandoned.
Mise well be abandoned.
The updates that are being dished out and the contents is absulutely garbage its as if he could careless about the story at this point. Take one look at anyone talking about the most recent update and they will tell you that he has praticically stopped caring for the game.
He'd rather work on that other tittle that litteraly no one cares about Waifu Hunter.
Corrupted kingdom provides more updates then this clown does on the same fucking budget.
Using the same fucking software this is bullshit.
It may not be abandoned but it should have a on hold tag.
As evidently everyone behind waifu acedemy is to busy with real life shit to finish there game everyones paying to help make.
Precisely why I stopped being a paetron of him he kept not delivering a update at that point I'm feed him cash for him to sit on his ass and do nothing.

Jack1938

May 17, 2017
Mise well be abandoned.
The updates that are being dished out and the contents is absulutely garbage its as if he could careless about the story at this point. Take one look at anyone talking about the most recent update and they will tell you that he has praticically stopped caring for the game.
He'd rather work on that other tittle that litteraly no one cares about Waifu Hunter.
Corrupted kingdom provides more updates then this clown does on the same fucking budget.
Using the same fucking software this is bullshit.
It may not be abandoned but it should have a on hold tag.
As evidently everyone behind waifu acedemy is to busy with real life shit to finish there game everyones paying to help make.
Precisely why I stopped being a paetron of him he kept not delivering a update at that point I'm feed him cash for him to sit on his ass and do nothing.
I understand your frustration but randomly giving tags is not really way to go. As annoying as it is, dev didn't broke any of rules here since iirc:
Abandoned - no update or any kind of post for a certain amount of time.
Onhold - no update or any kind of post for a certain amount of time but dev warned so beforehead with intention to return.

The tag we need is "slow development" or something like that when updates come out once from 3-4 to 12 or more months.
Besides the game is huge attraction/bait for those who play from the beginning which take quite a time to finish and have no small amount of content.

And dev seems to wise up a bit
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes