ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
So baffled...

On the one hand, the dev is now just straight up breaking the fourth wall to have the MC make jokes about how much the dev can't even be bothered to keep track of his own storylines anymore.

On the other hand, dev also went and made the bulk of the update random wanderings with no point. Other than the questionable irony of the MC complaining about another character wasting his time while the dev first wasted his own making it, and then wasted all of ours when we played it... just why?

And I'm not even getting into the truly mystifying shit, which a few others have done a good job covering.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Is the train gang scene still game over or did it get developed?
If you mean can you save Minami without gang touch her, strip her naked or lick her pussy, no its not, you still gonna get gameover. You can only save her after that part happened and before penetration happens... And honeslt i dont understand why the hell he didn't give option to stop that while talking about karma system etc...

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Honestly this game could be amazing if game does live up to its name, we should had vanilla harem-like ''Waifu academy'' experience with avoidable Heavy/Soft NTR scenes. Its realy not hard, he just need to add option to prevent things before happened, like he wouldn't give game over when you try to save Minami, should have add option to save mother from failing to her head, option to save Elizabeth to prevent her tits showed up for whole class of man etc... And that would be our ''My Waifu Academy'' path, like game name and secondly we would have heavy/soft NTR path which is have everyting that type of content need and it would be pretty good. And preventing these things would give +karma so this would makes sense about karma system aswell. But right now this game is not someting vanilla players can play and doing the model i told wouldn't broke anyting about this game at all even it would make this game pretty enjoyable for both side of players.

Kracken36

Apr 17, 2021
So baffled...

On the one hand, the dev is now just straight up breaking the fourth wall to have the MC make jokes about how much the dev can't even be bothered to keep track of his own storylines anymore.

On the other hand, dev also went and made the bulk of the update random wanderings with no point. Other than the questionable irony of the MC complaining about another character wasting his time while the dev first wasted his own making it, and then wasted all of ours when we played it... just why?

And I'm not even getting into the truly mystifying shit, which a few others have done a good job covering.
It feels like contempt to me. He hasn't had a work ethic for a long time and the Patreons/people here calling him out on it constantly has made him come to contempt the people playing his game.

The irony being that he'd be fine if he hadn't been so lax on his work.

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
Man, a week on and this scene is still totally baffling to me.

The previews for this scene clearly showed MC (alone) dicking down Caramella on her stream (hype as fuck).

Then the actual thing comes out, and MC invites a bunch of thugs to help him gangbang her? The weirdest thing is that it's not even possible for the thugs to actually be MC's friends because choosing a route where you do that leads to a game over. So you basically hop into an alternate universe for a second.

I mean, I really don't get it. I don't say this with any spite (its free for me, so whatever) but genuine confusion.

At this point, he has to know he's never going to go back and do the "evil" route, he's even started a whole new game, so why bring it back in such a weird and half assed way? Wouldn't it have been way easier for him and more satisfying for the player to just have MC rape Yoko without the drugs, or EVIL CHOICE: rape her with the drugs (he can just use the default exhausted honey select animations and make it like shes too drugged to move, nice and low effort)?

Like, what is he going to do next update? Just add in a game over screen to the Yoko gangbang and move on? Is he going to continue that route despite the massive chunk of missing weeks between and just let you fill in the blanks? Does he really, truly, believe in his soul that he's going to finish this game? Why did he put so much effort into the Yoko's house maze

I mean, he's lazy, fine. But it's so interesting to me how he goes out of his way to make his own life harder.
theres 2 options regurding yoko ntr gangbang rape or just solo rape

IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
well i mentioned i need to have a certain someone punished, and -69 karma for a scene or a gf and a certain amount in positive(I forgot the exact number here) for another. in all others is was clearly a joke but not in this one.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes