Sep 13, 2020
Iam waiting for so long to get a scene with tomoe, at least get interaction or flirting with her again like last time in the kitchen, iam so excited with that scene, but the end of the update just at the yoko house
Bro just give up, this game has basically hit a dead end. I would LOVE for more scenes and the plot to progress in this game but reality has told me the dev is utter shit and the game is officially unfinished.
Credit where is due though, if Irphs has written the plot then he is clearly a great story teller. I lack story telling skills, so if I were to finish this game myself I would really struggle with carrying on the plot.

Reactions: Jason20JTS

MiHawkins

Jun 4, 2018
By the way, all that shit about patreon being picky about incest and having to rewrite everything and find some kind of solution to Tomoe and Sheila... the attached save game will open to demonstrate that all was false. MC calls Sheila "sis" without problem. Probably starting a new game proves this too quite fast but I happened to have a random save at that exact point.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
So, I also played the new Update. With the Mod installed, even my old Savefile was working.

It was not a bad Update, lots of text and story. The Sex scenes were alright, the Keiko-Scene was a bit lackluster. And personally, I would have preferred that one without the Drug, considering that she was about to seduce the MC anyway. It would have probably worked out without the Drug and some more story.

The Yoko-scenes were also alright, both the Sharing- and Solo-Scene. Some animations where sloppy, e.g. during the Solo Scene where MCs dick slipped out of Yoko or before that where the cum for the facial came somewhere out of the middle of the dick or below it. Could have got some work done.

But overall, I like it. Also, as always, quite a bunch of stuff goes for the story (the conversation with Kayane was quite nice, she is a good character) and the MC being annoyed by Otaku.

However, I dont think it was really worth waiting that long. As I said, the Update was alright, I was entertained for a decent amount of time, however, you can see that the Dev did not work from 9-5 each day on it for the past months.

I am not bitching about it, since I dont pay for the game anyway. And I wont start doing so, since I know how long it takes to get Updates.
However, the Dev should address this properly and should decide if they want to do larger Updates in a longer period of time or smaller Updates with shorter release periods. And, maybe even reconsider if it is still fun to work on the project, could be simply a burnout after spending too much time on the game and it is probably nowhere near finished. (There are still a bunch of girls untouched, some polishment with some relationships, more content for existing relationships, Karma-routes, Story...)

johnsnow11

Sep 12, 2017
This game reminds me a lot of Game of thrones. Families or houses fighting to conquer or maintain power over a kingdom. Lot's of intrigue, a few amount of magic. Anybody see it?
hope that its end wont be like the Game of thrones catastrophic end
but with this method of updating, I doubet that there would be any end!

Aug 9, 2018
Another great game that went NTR, WTF?

View attachment 1456656

Yeah I know MC is punishing people but I have no desire for this crap...
Man, a week on and this scene is still totally baffling to me.

The previews for this scene clearly showed MC (alone) dicking down Caramella on her stream (hype as fuck).

Then the actual thing comes out, and MC invites a bunch of thugs to help him gangbang her? The weirdest thing is that it's not even possible for the thugs to actually be MC's friends because choosing a route where you do that leads to a game over. So you basically hop into an alternate universe for a second.

I mean, I really don't get it. I don't say this with any spite (its free for me, so whatever) but genuine confusion.

At this point, he has to know he's never going to go back and do the "evil" route, he's even started a whole new game, so why bring it back in such a weird and half assed way? Wouldn't it have been way easier for him and more satisfying for the player to just have MC rape Yoko without the drugs, or EVIL CHOICE: rape her with the drugs (he can just use the default exhausted honey select animations and make it like shes too drugged to move, nice and low effort)?

Like, what is he going to do next update? Just add in a game over screen to the Yoko gangbang and move on? Is he going to continue that route despite the massive chunk of missing weeks between and just let you fill in the blanks? Does he really, truly, believe in his soul that he's going to finish this game? Why did he put so much effort into the Yoko's house maze

I mean, he's lazy, fine. But it's so interesting to me how he goes out of his way to make his own life harder.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes