ZerosF25Zone

Apr 4, 2021
The problem is that Irphs CAN finish the game, it's simply that he WON'T finish the game (Whereas with yan dev is more on the 'can' side). He has got all the skills, resources and time needed to finish it but greed and laziness combined got the best of him.
Think about it, why work on the game all year round when you can just slack around and only start working by pulling all nighters one week before the deadline? I know exactly how he is thinking since that precisely what I would do if I were to become greedy in his situation. You basically get paid over 40K per year for like 8-12 days of work in a year, dream job right? Don't really blame Irphs for not skipping such an opportunity
Ikr?
I might just cryogenicaly freeze my self like this man once did to see if the game ever gets finished.
See you guys in year 3000 1635125975762.png
Fr tho all jokes aside I bet you they are milking this franchise for money.

ainc2749

May 27, 2021
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.9.4a w/Maim Lain's Walkthrough & Improvements Mod + HD Images Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Is Crashed my android 11 phone

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Ok so I finally played the update myself and well....it wasn't bad, slightly better to what I was expecting to be honest but it definitely wasn't 5 months worth of work 9 to 5.

There are some things that are disappointing however, the MC is just not really himself anymore, I mean breaking your phone by walking into the door? C'mon, that is just so unlike MC, he is way smarter than that. Also while the Yoko revenge mission felt sweet especially by inviting those guys to rape her it was disappointing because one Yoko didn't know it was the MC till the end and two, it simply doesn't make sense who those goons would be friends with the MC after they got their asses kicked by trying to hurt him. Surely it would make more sense to befriend those thugs first on the subway, then you can call them to help you with the revenge on Yoko, dev could have easily implemented it but its Irphs so...

And I can certainly see what Irphs meant by making the Yoko mission more challenging, heck there were so many options just to get to her house, and so many options once you were there and how to exactly rape her. Personally it took me an hour to play, 2 hours at most to test out all the other choices but then again, I am the type of guy that likes taking his time with this stuff.

The update itself is not bad, but when you take into account the time, money and arguments it took to have it released then well, it's quite disappointing to say the least. If he released updates like this every 2 months or so then personally I would be fine with it, his Discord way more than fine with it.

Well still so many loose ends on the plot, Keiko's investigation into the Zaibastu, Yoko's life after MC's punishment, Maki's fight and the 'Palace', Motoko's parents disappearance, Sheila HoneyBee contest, MC about to kill the fat fuck, Geoge's relationship with Shirahimoe, third girl of the trio still not found, school games with Kaori and Haruka, secret lab under the school apparently, secret cult around Maki's lake apparently, the volleyballs and Harada that keeps disappearing in the storage room, MC still need to get back at Kenichi for the injuries he caused to him, what Faris's involvement is with the drugs and conspiracy and so much more I can't remember

Well since this game will never be finished, I will let my imagination fill those gaps in the plot
There's also the question of, will Kayane even be getting her own arc? lol
Somehow I doubt it (although I could be wrong), given there's just far too many plot threads and girls arcs that are still left dangling.

Sep 13, 2020
There's also the question of, will Kayane even be getting her own arc? lol
Somehow I doubt it (although I could be wrong), given there's just far too many plot threads and girls arcs that are still left dangling.
Irphs really should stop with the plots as interesting as they are, purely because he can't finish any of them

Reactions: JJJ84

lolmao1

Oct 2, 2018
so this "update" worth the download? Do i get to royal fuck over that cam whore finally? or does she get a pass like last time?
considering there are two options for yoko, one is essentially ntr and the other is a broken path that ignores your previous actions done to her, if you just get a blowie from her the mc still calls it a breeding session as if he creampied her which is another option to do

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
considering there are two options for yoko, one is essentially ntr and the other is a broken path that ignores your previous actions done to her, if you just get a blowie from her the mc still calls it a breeding session as if he creampied her which is another option to do
How do you get the first yoko scene dont think i saw it

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Ya from what i have heard totally not worth it That girl needs a very hard spanking and needs to know its you doing it!

lhucio

Jan 7, 2021
Hi, i just downloaded the last version, but when i try to load my save files i got an error.

I can start a new game and load new saves from a new game, but can't load the old ones. (old ones from the august version)

Any help?
--------------------------

Ok, i fixed it, if anyone have the same problem just install the mod and it will work!
Hope it helps

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'Location'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3213, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4037, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1059, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 48, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 720, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1249, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 245, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 979, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 914, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 322, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 329, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 768, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'Location'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648
Waifu Academy 0.9.4a
Wed Oct 27 17:34:10 2021

Last edited:

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
" I was away for a bit more than a week, sorry for the lack of news."
" I will make a poll on Patreon for the weekend about the next wallpaper pack. "
" I'm still writing and working on the storyboard for the next update. "
"I'm now making this part a lot more in details and in depth so i can also get support from our little team.
Before that i was doing that work only for me with lots of it still in my head.
But now i need to make storyboard part more clear for them so i can get proper help on the road, it's a little time investment for a good benefit. Renders and even writing will then take less time, it will also be less stressful."
" Minami will get a new status in 1.0 update "
" more Sheila in the next update "

Minami & Sheila, I fucking sleep.

Sep 13, 2020
" I will make a poll on Patreon for the weekend about the next wallpaper pack. "
"I'm now making this part a lot more in details and in depth so i can also get support from our little team.
But now i need to make storyboard part more clear for them so i can get proper help on the road, it's a little time investment for a good benefit. Renders and even writing will then take less time, it will also be less stressful."

I bet this guy will get so confident with his game, he will think of releasing it on steam. Yh good luck with that Irphs

Aryanblood17

Feb 4, 2020

More of Minami and Sheila? No thanks I'll check back later ig

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
More of Minami and Sheila? No thanks I'll check back later ig
I don't like the cat girl but I don't mind Sheila. The thing is, I'm just bored of these two (three if you add Asuka into the mix), we had so many scenes with them and they add nothing but a random sex scene to fill the update without moving forward.
This would be the same with Takamura, she is good but I'd rather see development for the volleyball girl or the narcoleptic or simply more scenes with uncommon characters like Tomoe or Helen (also because they don't have the same body type)

riserser

May 15, 2018

Sorry, but it still reeks of bullshit. Because to "share" the workload on the renders, the "team" should have the exact same parameter for Honey Select, less there is discrepency between them, but I'm pretty sure it's kinda bothersome to do, and knowing Irphaeus, he likely wouldn't have the drive to put it in place.
Same for the storyboard, for one thing he's always claiming that he's tweaking things to "improve" the story because it's not "up to his standard" to justify delay, so how could he work with a team on a story that will change every day ? ^^
Also, I don't know how you could have multiple writer for the story, since it would only lead to discrepency (Everyone has his own "style" of writing and they wouldn't have the same views.).

So, as always, wait & see, but don't expect anything but to be deceived :p
(Btw, I love how he state that he have a "little team", when it's already supposedly a shit ton of people for a game as simple as that that only have it's story and Honey Select renders)

Sep 13, 2020
I don't like the cat girl but I don't mind Sheila. The thing is, I'm just bored of these two (three if you add Asuka into the mix), we had so many scenes with them and they add nothing but a random sex scene to fill the update without moving forward.
This would be the same with Takamura, she is good but I'd rather see development for the volleyball girl or the narcoleptic or simply more scenes with uncommon characters like Tomoe or Helen (also because they don't have the same body type)
Forgot about volleyball girl, we had 0 sexual scenes with her and found barely anything about her (Apart from the fact she is the ace of the volleyball team and is in Kenichi's team for the election). Well not to worry, we will be able to do those things soon, how soon is another question.

Sorry, but it still reeks of bullshit. Because to "share" the workload on the renders, the "team" should have the exact same parameter for Honey Select, less there is discrepency between them, but I'm pretty sure it's kinda bothersome to do, and knowing Irphaeus, he likely wouldn't have the drive to put it in place.
Same for the storyboard, for one thing he's always claiming that he's tweaking things to "improve" the story because it's not "up to his standard" to justify delay, so how could he work with a team on a story that will change every day ? ^^
Also, I don't know how you could have multiple writer for the story, since it would only lead to discrepency (Everyone has his own "style" of writing and they wouldn't have the same views.).

So, as always, wait & see, but don't expect anything but to be deceived :p
(Btw, I love how he state that he have a "little team", when it's already supposedly a shit ton of people for a game as simple as that that only have it's story and Honey Select renders)
I think maybe, just maybe his Discord are slowly starting to see things how they are. Give it a few years and his patreon will drop to like 600, just like with yan dev when he had over 2000 patrons and then with years passing most of them got bored and left him, brining the number down to 600.
His con-scheme won't last for long.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes