DavyDaoist

Jun 12, 2020
It's... it's... it's not on Mac... not even the previous version... why ?

Irphaeus, si tu lis ce message, s'il te plaît, rend la dernière version du jeu disponible pour les autres plateformes. Si ce n'est pas par pitié, fais le pour l'accessibilité. je ne vois pas des gens te financer s'ils ne peuvent pas jouer, comme moi, par exemple. Sinon, juste annonce que tu rends le jeu exclusif sur PC. Il y a déjà assez de gens qui se plaignent du temps, inutile de faire des dommages collatéraux, comme moi.

Until next year, maybe two.

• Haha
Reactions: TuanMinh123
Aug 22, 2018
So funny reading the complaints here. Personally, I appreciate free stuff and I find it hard to complain about it. smh
how is it "free"? it's sustained by 1600 patreons, he's earned a minimum of 50k from this game. if he warned people he'd take it slow and that we shouldn't expect any updates then it would be fair, but he's made so many promises of "this month there will be an update guys and it will be big!" like over 10 times, no exaggeration.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Waifu Academy [v0.9.8 Pt. ONE] [Irphaeus] – Compressed

Win/Linux v0.9.8 Pt. ONE · · · (1.0 GiB :: 4.55 GiB)
Mac v0.9.8 Pt. ONE · · · (1.0 GiB :: ~4.55 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
The OG is back, with such a big update.
Let's hope the changes are for the good not bad, but he did not dissapoint me ever before so.. it will be alright.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I am honestly a bit disappointed at how unoptimized the new update is, all the new animations are laggy for me and the game uses much more of my CPU than the previous version. If the dev already prioritizes quality over quantity, which should include how well the game runs, he should take the time to ensure it as far as he can.

Also, I am confused as to why the appearance of a character (Elizabeth) would be changed drastically this far into the game. She looked fine the way she was (personally I even preferred her old model), also had many appearances by now, and this simply has the consequence of further slowing down development as those changes have to be applied to the old scenes which have to be remade with the new model.

Edit: Granted model changes could be understood as increasing the quality but depending on what changed it can be very subjective (like Elizabeth). Decisions like that should be made as early as possible, and should be stuck with if possible, to not cause further (potentially unnecessary) consequences.

Last edited:

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
80e7c2d126a1afea4d0eecfb222e7332.jpg

MAN I laughed my ass off when this update came out, I hope whoever paid money for this update is happy because I've been telling people the only way to improve this game is to stop giving the Dev money. people didn't listen and here we are again, next update is gonna come up in 8 months and have 2 weeks amount of work in it :ROFLMAO:

you should give your hard earned money to Devs like TK8000. this Dev actually finishes his games and Solvalley School is 9000% better than Waifu Academy. TK8000 is so commited to his games he can't even stop working on them. he finished Solvalley School with multiple endings, started a new game, yet sometimes updates Solvalley School with massive amounts of content because he just can't let go.

why do people still give a fuck about Irphaeus and Waifu Academy? I'm asking seriously, if you actually care about this game then let it die out. the Dev will get his ass to work or start another project, either way problem solved.

p.s.

do you know what "Irphaeus" means in Bangladesh? it means "asshole". now ask me if that's actually true, ofc it is, now please send me money. I'm not working on any sex games, yet I'm still far more productive than this Dev because I've made you smile right now, when was the last time Irphaeus made you smile? or gave you an hand job? my mom will do it for free and you get milk and cookies!

zxcasd.jpg

Last edited:

Kupperton

Mar 23, 2022
Does anyone have the irphaeus discord link? I need to get even, that guy has to listen to me. It has been developing this game for more than 4 years, releasing 2 updates per year. that's a mockery for those of us who love Hgames and incest stories
View attachment 1784155
thats Dark Cookie type release rate, and ik he ain't dropping Dark Cookies amount of content per update

Kupperton

Mar 23, 2022
Mac update please
Waifu Academy [v0.9.8 Pt. ONE] [Irphaeus] – Compressed

Win/Linux v0.9.8 Pt. ONE · · Pixeldrain · (1.0 GiB :: 4.55 GiB)
Mac v0.9.8 Pt. ONE · · Pixeldrain · (1.0 GiB :: ~4.55 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.
This, haven't tried it but I'd place my hopes on this dude than the dev

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes