RealChestnut

Feb 20, 2018
No need for a guide since the story is already laid out for you so none of the choices you make affect any future scenes/dialogue. When/if choices are ever added (which there supposedly is a plan to do) everybody will have to play the game from the beginning for them to work

About half a day. Maybe 1/3 of a day since I think it's still morning when the update ends
Wait so this patch which was super long to wait for was only half a day? the others were like 3 day. Did they remake some of the previous content to warrant only half a day. as I don't really want to play it all over again just to see half a day change

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
your playing the update right now? with elizabeth on the train again? well this update is pass for me, going to play it again when there's enough meat th chew

thanks

cheers mate
Lol if it were up to me the game would consist of nonstop train groping action but Im glad its not up to me. Update did break the rule of finishing inside of Shiela-chan but I'll let it slide because dev has somehow made me like Tamoe now.

Jan 24, 2021
Hi friends, in your personal opinions, is this pace of progress worth putting Patreon money into?
It's your money and if you feel you like the game enough then sure but there are plenty of other devs that would appreciate your contribution more and release things much faster.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hoey

Oct 8, 2018
It's your money and if you feel you like the game enough then sure but there are plenty of other devs that would appreciate your contribution more and release things much faster.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn, similar art styles, you rly do have a type haha.

And thank you, imma look into them

Cumbayah

Aug 2, 2019
New update animations in game are laggy/low FPS but if i play their MP4 files from the game folder they are normal, any suggestions what might be causing this ?

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
Wait so this patch which was super long to wait for was only half a day? the others were like 3 day. Did they remake some of the previous content to warrant only half a day. as I don't really want to play it all over again just to see half a day change
I don't think anything has been remade. A few characters were redesigned but only in the most recent update. If you don't want to play from the beginning then I think one of the mods lets you play from the most recent update

baycros

Oct 4, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 283, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
python:
File "renpy/script.py", line 910, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648

Mon May 9 00:35:03 2022
( sorry but ı dont know what it this ) same error game . ı dont play some one help me pls
my cpu 4k not work ?

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
python:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
python:
File "renpy/script.py", line 910, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648

Mon May 9 00:35:03 2022
( sorry but ı dont know what it this ) same error game . ı dont play some one help me pls
my cpu 4k not work ?
Did you play with the Mod previously and are you now trying to start it without the Mod?

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes