MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
Maybe they are busy developing another game have not thought about it?
And that's the main problem among these devs with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: they just can't put the focus, effort and attention simply to one game at a time until it's finished and completed, they just have to start pursuing another projects simultaneously no matter what which then prolongs and delays the progress.

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
"because new features, map"

LMFAO oh ya cause it take more then 10 minutes to make a map in renpy *facepalm*

Spoilers: it doesn't
That depends on the kind of map you do, but it is not just implementing stuff in RenPy, you have actually to design and model or draw the map. I'll have to see the actual thing before I pass judgment, but if it's like the one in Corruption or the late Milfy City, then yea, not a huge deal, which is kind of what I'm expecting it will be.

Reactions: Squarblesport

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
That depends on the kind of map you do, but it is not just implementing stuff in RenPy, you have actually to design and model or draw the map. I'll have to see the actual thing before I pass judgment, but if it's like the one in Corruption or the late Milfy City, then yea, not a huge deal, which is kind of what I'm expecting it will be.

the map design was posted awhile pretty much just a basic imagemap like in corruption, and yes saying ten minues is wrong but even a complicated map wouldn't take more then 10 hours max

EDIT: found the pic of the post/map (at botton)

Screenshot_20230226-062541_Chrome.jpg

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
the map design was posted awhile pretty much just a basic imagemap like in corruption, and yes saying ten minues is wrong but even a complicated map wouldn't take more then 10 hours max

EDIT: found the pic of the post/map (at botton)

View attachment 2611613
Oh wow, that's... ok not gonna lie, is marginally better than the ones I mentioned, but still something of no particular remark, if I wasn't making my own I would offer my services for sure.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Oh wow, that's... ok not gonna lie, is marginally better than the ones I mentioned, but still something of no particular remark, if I wasn't making my own I would offer my services for sure.

ya and its also going to be pointless I'm willing to bet all this map is for instead of having the option now like "goto store" or "goto train station" it will pop the map up instead and those are going to be the only options you can pick regardless same with the morning of "goto school" map pops up just so you can click the school" remember this isn't an openworld/reeroam game so this whole map thing is more like just thrown in as an excues so the dev can say "oh now the feature is taking longer then expected going to need another month to work on it" (i mean he already used it as a excuse)

and oh? what you making a map for?

Honestly the only thing i have hopes for is the new staff he has actually knows whats they're are doing and does all the "coding" and the dev himself stays the hell away from it but that doesn't seem to change anything so far i mean

600 renders in 4 months with a staff of 6 people! this isn't a lone dev its him and 5 others

LunarImpostor

Feb 25, 2023
what is even the point of a map in this game
it's not like it have extensive area or extra stuff you can do outside of the story anyway

waste of time, glad i'm not paying for this

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
what is even the point of a map in this game
it's not like it have extensive area or extra stuff you can do outside of the story anyway

waste of time, glad i'm not paying for this
I don´t see the point of it neither, i prefer only focus in history an avoid freeroaming spaces... But it is what it is, maybe in futures chapters will be more content in the map,now is very earlier to see it.

bubahki

Feb 12, 2020
Ask from absolute ignorance and as a person who has just discovered this game and who is surprised to see 1k pages with messages. Is the game nearing completion or is it still in development?

rulaze

Jul 8, 2019
pretty much Lol also someone changed the release date to 2022 in the OP LMFAO i guess thats one way of tricking people into thinking its only been out for a year instead of the actual date of 2018 Lol
I don't understand why the changelog for games isn't required to include the date. In the comics and animations section of this site you can always be sure when something came out or when links were bundled or updated because of the dates in the changelog but for some reason that isn't enforced or required for the games on here.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I don't understand why the changelog for games isn't required to include the date. In the comics and animations section of this site you can always be sure when something came out or when links were bundled or updated because of the dates in the changelog but for some reason that isn't enforced or required for the games on here.
well for games there 2 dates

thread updated: (for when updates are posted)
release date (when it was first released)

doesn't really matter they changed the released date(clearly trying to make it seem like a much shorter dev time) cause you can see the date when the post was made "Feb, 17, 2018"

clearly showing the date being 4 years before the "release date" thats right this game has been in development for 5 years now not 1.

4.10 star(s) 274 Votes