rulaze

Jul 8, 2019
I know about the dates and releases stuff. What I would like to know is why is it different? I should be able to look at a changelog and basically see a timeline of when the dev releases updates. Or at the very least when the updates are posted here. That is what I am looking for and would like. It would be much easier to judge devs if we had a nice timeline of their releases, and it would also tell a nice story of how they got worse/better(if only) over time since there really is no tag to let you know about a dev that is unreliable without looking through thousands of pages worth of comments.

Reactions: MiHawkins

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I know about the dates and releases stuff. What I would like to know is why is it different? I should be able to look at a changelog and basically see a timeline of when the dev releases updates. Or at the very least when the updates are posted here. That is what I am looking for and would like. It would be much easier to judge devs if we had a nice timeline of their releases, and it would also tell a nice story of how they got worse/better(if only) over time since there really is no tag to let you know about a dev that is unreliable without looking through thousands of pages worth of comments.

i thinik its just hard toa ctually tracked the exact patch dates, if its the dev that uploads then its pretty easy but say for example somkeone requests a game thats already at version 0.4 or w/e the uploader would have to go through every single one of the devs patreon posts agian just to make a list of al the patch releases assuming those old posts are even accessible to them anymore

and with comics it's only set as rule to include the dates becuase most of the time comics don't have version numbers, so the dates are the "version number"

from the uploading rules for comics

*: Since it's unlikely they'll have a numbered version, please use the date the comic/animation was updated by the creator so we can keep track in the future except for collections and siterips (see 11)

Reactions: akselx
Jan 1, 2020
I would be surprised if he made over 6000+ renders instead of 600+ renders in this 4 months after the latest update , but then if he did, he would most probably split it into small updates that consist of only 300-600 renders that releases in 3 or 4 months each, thus milking for the next 10 years at least. Eren becomes dove (crying)

lastutu

Jun 29, 2022
only bad thing about that game - it eventually ends
Irphaeus - developer, wish you all of luck and patience
keep it good,my dude

• Haha
Reactions: nanashi23

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022

Green_Banana

Jul 31, 2022
Walkthrough / Scene Gallery Mod (v0.9.9)

Alright. Final release of the updated mod (If no major bugs are present).
Took me a while but everything's been updated EXCEPT FREE ROAM. I don't have time for that, sorry :/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOADN: Mega

Thank you Lain for making the mod.
Thank you Lord Ashram for making the update.
Without you this wouldn't have been possible.

Also, get well soon Ashram :giggle:.

If you have feedback let me know.
If you have errors when using the mod LET ME KNOW and tell me where it was encountered.
If you're able, send me the error message via PM.

Have fun :)

EDIT: I made a mistake earlier regarding the mod option "Pick all 4". It would only show Kanuu and Sarah

EDIT 2: I forgot to add the 4 bonus scenes to the Gallery. Link has update.

I attached the fix below if you just want the fix (Only necessary if you downloaded a previous version)
(Fix contains correction of "Pick all 4" option and the addition of the 4 bonus scenes to the Gallery)
Mega Link already has new version.
Does this work with the compressed version?

4.10 star(s) 274 Votes