chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Glad this is back. I skipped like 2 updates. Which is like 3 years so I'll probably have to play again from the start. Not that thats any different from everyone else since the saves always mess up. Hope we can just continue this game and go straight forward to the end from now on lol.
Yeah I had to start over to but this time making 2 paths 1 for good karma and the other bad karma so far bad karma gives you more scenes. I'm at point where mc goes to the corporation and see the boss walk threw the door, still alot to go because doing 2 paths but like 50% into game. If you look back some post you see karma i had same spot 2 paths 80 for good and -143 for bad, bad path has more scenes but that score is outdated I have advanced more.

Reactions: KingArthur101

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
call me stupid but jfc i cant find this supposed images file in the game file that i need to make it so im not jerking off to this laggy slideshow

Hanny2000

Jun 16, 2020
If you like Vanilla/Harem, I suggest you choose Light Path (+Good Karma).:love:

If you like Hardcore/Gangbang, Dark Path (-Bad Karma).:devilish:

•Notice; Dark Path may have more scenes since it involves with the gang members and the girls.o_O
•I don't recommend it!

Last edited:

MiHawkins

Jun 4, 2018
View attachment 2976097
View attachment 2976109
View attachment 2976119
View attachment 2976130
View attachment 2976146

Characters mentioned in the patch who changed. Honestly, it's either an improvement or barely noticeable.
Well, not as bad as what happened to Eli or Tomoe.

Yukiko is basically the same, Nanali different but equally good, Rikuna got better (because she was the ugliest before) and although not a big loss, Motoko and Helen got some of their charisma taken away and became more generic.

Reactions: pk321

Capyboobies

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2022
By the way, is Irphaeus fucking aroung yet again or is it ntr foreshadowing? (I think it actually might be an option in one of the following updates considering he already let the players choose to let the other guy molest her in train)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He's already basically implemented NTR, though? Minami and Tomoe molested in the train, Yoko can be gangbanged by two thugs, and Sheila is... *shudders*... with Otaku...

4.10 star(s) 271 Votes