Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
No one knows, probably not even the dev.

As of two updates ago, I had thought it could probably be wrapped up in two more updates (going from 0.9.8 to 1.0.0). The dev had teased some significant development with the mom, and the conspiracy at the school seemed like it could come to a head in one update, and be resolved in the next.

Ha, ha, ha on me.
Oof, this is scary, considering the game has been in development for over 5 years.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Oof, this is scary, considering the game has been in development for over 5 years.
There have been hints from the developer that the game will ultimately be not quite so linear, with the karma system eventually doing something, and several "bad karma" scenes being skimmed over with a note that it will eventually get filled in. So, depending on just how much divergence there is between the "good" pathetic, the "bad" path, and a possible "mixed" path, he might be less than 50% done, or he might be 75% done. And, as many devs have done, the option to rush to a conclusion, leave dozens of dangling subplots, and move on to his next game is always present.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Compressed version but cannot find Android Version!
Due to the large number of people who apparently didn't know about the policy change, the Android port is actually on the second page when I sort. The message is from user the66 - add that info to the search to get there much quicker.

Reactions: xslayermkdx

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Ok guys, it's official.....

I don't know if:

A) strangle Otaku-san

B) give him a medal certain times

C) trow against him a nuke

D) all options above

Really, is....exausting deal with him.

Trace Wilder

Jan 25, 2018
Can anyone explain me, why i can't open first Kaori scene? I want open full gallery, but i can't open Kaori's locker scene. I tried TJ and watched her shower, but still nothing. Can anyone help with this?

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
why did the file size of 0.10 so light compared to 0.9.9 ? Is 0.10 only update file or something?
I asked this as well, and got a really... not that credible answer that it was likely due to cleaning up messy code (lol give me a fucking break, the code is like a tiny fraction of the size, most of the size of a game is the media - images, video, sounds, music.)

Considering lot of people are complaining about weird video issues, my guess is Irph pulled some shit to try to compress the videos a bit and fucked it in the process.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
I asked this as well, and got a really... not that credible answer that it was likely due to cleaning up messy code (lol give me a fucking break, the code is like a tiny fraction of the size, most of the size of a game is the media - images, video, sounds, music.)

Considering lot of people are complaining about weird video issues, my guess is Irph pulled some shit to try to compress the videos a bit and fucked it in the process.
perhaps png was changed to jpg and movie clips were converted too?

Shades

Jul 20, 2017
Walkthrough Mod (v0.10.0)

IMPORTANT:
-I will be working on including a gallery mod.
-If you encounter any bugs, message/tag me on discord "ionjigzz"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOADN: Mega

Gallery Unlocker by b7512966: https://f95zone.to/threads/waifu-academy-v0-10-0-irphaeus.9414/post-11898046
(Works with walkthrough mod)

Gallery mod progress: 0%

UPDATE: Mod now includes the Walkthrough for the whole game up to 0.10.0 (link already updated)
First, Thank you for putting this together. I might not have even tried coming back to this game without it.

Second, forgive my stupidity but normally mods are just dropped in the "game" folder (I confirm this by matching the mod files with other files within that folder usually), however I'm not sure if that is still the same with this one as I can't see similar files. Do I extract to the game folder or is it different?

Thanks

eleumaS - 1

Sep 8, 2023
Apparently, the mods are understaffed, and needed to drop managing those links in order to focus on more important work.
Yeah, something on the line of actively protecting their beloved IRL and in-forum friends, from whomever could be disagreeing with them, no matter the things the friends say or threaten over, nor how logical and respectful the punished member is being with the assholes...

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain
4.10 star(s) 271 Votes