Draven555

Jan 9, 2019
I don't know what to say; I uninstalled the mod and took my save from the moment where you have to say to the bartender the first choice for beverages; did all the choices in vanilla game, and played in vanilla until the loop was broken.
Saved. Left the game.
Reinstalled the mod.
Continued my save.

It perfectly worked.
Thank you that worked. don't know why the mood made it loop like that. But i appreciate it

muhu1

Jan 14, 2023
We get into this debate every update (which means yearly I guess) but amongst all the developers here who very rightfully gets called out as a patreon milkers or borderline scammers *cough* School of Lust *cough* I really don't find Irphaeus to be that bad. I think he delivers what he promises, updates actually have quite a lot of content. While I don't find him a super skilled writer I think he's genuinely good at creating the kind of scenes or setups you'd expect from an eroge, I find myself pretty enamoured by these characters. I think it makes sense updates would take this long if you're an one man team (yes, even if it's all Honey Select).

Now personally I wouldn't want to pay the equivalent of a AAA title each year for 2h or so of gameplay, and I certainly would be wondering why he's starting a second game (iirc) when this one's still far from finished. But it's not like it's blows my mind like people still supporting unplayable messes like Spooky Milk Life or My New Life.
As Boogie already pointed out, it's not a one-man-show and I don't know which updates you were playing but the last 3? updates or so had like ~25 min of content if you were reading like a grandma.
My guesstimate is that like 70% of the time invested is actually text production and coding. While it does take some time to create scenes 'n stuff, those in the last update weren't anything to write home about.

4.10 star(s) 271 Votes