Sep 22, 2018
Waifu Academy 0.12.0 Game CG [7000+ Images and Videos]

Waifu_Academy_0.12.0_Game_CG.zip ~ PixelDrain
Can you make it available on other sites as well ?
MEGA would be a blessing TBH.
Don't know if it's just an issue with Italian IPs, but if I don't go VPN with Opera, I can't access the sites since a lot of months, but then I get it at very low speed DL, because the IP I get is very afar and has used already a lot of DL data traffic, so it would get me around 2 days.

Thanks a lot in advance :D .

• Wow
Reactions: johnyakuza1

mr.dash

Apr 8, 2023
i have a problem the game just stops at the yukiko scene where we teach her how to swim help. like it keeps looping over and over i use the mod is that the problem???

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
I'm looking for a way to bypass this thread where Hellen turns MC into her dog. So far I haven't succeeded. Maybe someone knows how to avoid this. Because in such a scenario, I will give up the game.

Reactions: Kinky Boi

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Can you make it available on other sites as well ?
MEGA would be a blessing TBH.
Don't know if it's just an issue with Italian IPs, but if I don't go VPN with Opera, I can't access the sites since a lot of months, but then I get it at very low speed DL, because the IP I get is very afar and has used already a lot of DL data traffic, so it would get me around 2 days.

Thanks a lot in advance :D .
Uploading to MEGA is too slow for me. You can download from buzzheavier below, or I'll add a Gofile mirror later.

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
I'm looking for a way to bypass this thread where Hellen turns MC into her dog. So far I haven't succeeded. Maybe someone knows how to avoid this. Because in such a scenario, I will give up the game.
Yeah, that scene pissed me off quite much and as for avoiding that, i don't think you can. I am detecting "part of the story" kind of shitty reasoning there.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Yeah, that scene pissed me off quite much and as for avoiding that, i don't think you can. I am detecting "part of the story" kind of shitty reasoning there.
oh you poor things. sometimes without getting your hands dirty you can't get tasty food - like carrots or potatoes, not to mention other vegetables that grow in the ground. there is a sink where you can wash your hands, right? the same thing will happen to Helen. and now - be patient while your white hands get a little dirty. that's just the price for Helen being our faithful bitch at our feet. you have to pay for everything. there is no such thing as a free pleasure.

frankly speaking, MC shows much more adult qualities than the readers of this AVN - he is wise and knows how life works.
and the scene of indignation is just a game to make Helen believe that she is the boss. but the main thing is to hook Helen on the hook of pleasure, to make her dependent of the MC's cock.

I remember, in AVN "neuvau" (now abandoned) MC, in order to become a dominator, agreed to become a "pet", to be dominated by the older women of his university. and then - to turn the table over.
the same will happen with Helen, MC will turn the table over and Helen from a mistress will become a bitch greedy for MC's attention, will eat from his hands.

Last edited:

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
oh you poor things. sometimes without getting your hands dirty you can't get tasty food - like carrots or potatoes, not to mention other vegetables that grow in the ground. there is a sink where you can wash your hands, right? the same thing will happen to Helen. and now - be patient while your white hands get a little dirty. that's just the price for Helen being our faithful bitch at our feet. you have to pay for everything. there is no such thing as a free pleasure.

frankly speaking, MC shows much more adult qualities than the readers of this AVN - he is wise and knows how life works.
and the scene of indignation is just a game to make Helen believe that she is the boss. but the main thing is to hook Helen on the hook of pleasure, to make her dependent of the MC's cock.

I remember, in AVN "neuvau" (now abandoned) MC, in order to become a dominator, agreed to become a "pet", to be dominated by the older women of his university. and then - to turn the table over.
the same will happen with Helen, MC will turn the table over and Helen from a mistress will become a bitch greedy for MC's attention, will eat from his hands.
Well, that's not the problem. I want absolutely nothing to do with Helen. I rejected her everywhere I could. I don't want her as a lover and I don't want her eating out of my hand either. So humiliating yourself for nothing is kind of stupid. I would like to have the right to choose who I romance.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Well, that's not the problem. I want absolutely nothing to do with Helen. I rejected her everywhere I could. I don't want her as a lover and I don't want her eating out of my hand either. So humiliating yourself for nothing is kind of stupid. I would like to have the right to choose who I romance.
hey, and what about revenge? what about moral compensation for Sasaki family humilation? Helen MUST be MC's bitch. and Helen as a bitch can give MC many blackmail material to Hiroshima (umm Shirohima ofcoz) - and she will be eaten piece by piece.

maan you not understand nothing about revenge haha =)
demping works same way - at first you need more to loose for destroying your enemies - and then you can eat your enemies and get strong as monopolyst.

4.10 star(s) 275 Votes