Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
I havent played in a long time so starting over. This may have been asked already but how does the karma point affect the game in later updates ? Thanks

The Karma points are now being tracked but don't really have any impact on play so far. In the last few updates there are now branching path options but they do not appear to be gated by Karma score.

Reactions: Hitmen19

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
I havent played in a long time so starting over. This may have been asked already but how does the karma point affect the game in later updates ? Thanks
The Karma points are now being tracked but don't really have any impact on play so far. In the last few updates there are now branching path options but they do not appear to be gated by Karma score.
The only thing karma really does that I've seen are some changes in the MC's dialog in some of the newer content.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
does anyone know how to fix this bug? it's preventing me from continuing the game.
This has been brought up many times and most likely has to do with using the walkthrough mod. Use a clean copy of the game with a save sometime before that part and then after you get past the loop, go back to your modded copy of the game.

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2021
Can someone help me understand, what's the issue here?
Can't start the game, previously it was working fine and I deleted and redownloaded and now it's not working...

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

1724704249701.png

Hello everyone!

The incoming update is a bit shorter than usual, but I still added some spicy content to "enhanced" the pacing ;)
The whole script need to be filled then we should be done, please be patient it's coming during next month!

BUT the big news is about something a lot of you asked since long time...
A Walkthrough of the game! @Huhndoener worked for months to make a COMPLETE guide based on Redknight first attempt, and It's top quality!
Everything is in there, full details on characters, all choices, outcomes etc you can't miss a thing.

sample

1724704261817.png

!! The Walkthrough file is attached to the post bellow, be sure to grab it !!

Update Previews :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for your support!

dwang_

Jul 21, 2021
I started replaying this game for the first time since 2019 and I decided to read the last few pages of this forum to see the reception of the latest changes and the palpable disappoint honestly killed my enthusiasm to catch up lol..

Sad to hear significant progress with some of the major characters hasn't yet happened and the rate of new updates is only once a year or so. Maybe I'll circle back around once this game is completed (assuming this entire project isn't just a Patreon cash grab that will continue indefinitely).

4.10 star(s) 275 Votes