Drinkolvi

Oct 15, 2018
Is that a common problem that none of the v0.8 saves doesn't work in v.0.9? Do I have to play the game from the start all over again or can I make my old saves work somehow?

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
Is that a common problem that none of the v0.8 saves doesn't work in v.0.9? Do I have to play the game from the start all over again or can I make my old saves work somehow?
I heard some people were able to get it to work by loading a save from before v0.7 or earlier but if you don't have one then you'll need to restart until the next update (hopefully) fixes it. Choices don't matter in the game so you can just press tab and skip through the whole thing but it'll probably still take a while. Alternatively, you can download the walkthrough mod which I think allows you to start at the beginning of the update

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
Excuse me, I'm loving this game so far, likeable MC, other characters and plot, it's actually a nice refresher after so many "seduce your classmates and your family" games, but one thing bugs me really hard for now. Why is Sheila so shallow? I mean, compared to all the other girls (I haven't finished the game yet) she seems so straightforward in the plot. You are having that little rivalry-love relation with Asuka, hatred and abuse towards Tomoe, even Minami had something, but her? At first Sheila is rude towards you, gets horny, jumps into your bed and now is your biggest fan, jealous whenever another woman looks at you? God damn, it was just too fast given how long it takes for all the other girls, I think she was the simpliest and not really fitting to get so quickly and in such a way. I'm not a fan of incest, but some characters are really flashed out, Asuka, Kayane and Takamura in my experience and others are relatively shallow, Elizabeth is shy and that's about it, unless she really
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, Sheila as I mentioned, Minami is also a normal girl and suddenly is a furry maniac, Inori is also just a beginner model and...? You get what I mean? It's still a lovable game, I smiled far too many times on those little references all around, nice scenes but I'd love to see all underwhelming/underdeveloped characters improve too. But, maybe I'm just not seeing something or I'm too demanding, I dunno, is there any Sheila fan out there that would like to enlighten me? Please.

Reactions: Odlanier

zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020
ya its delayed like always Lol
Um, excuse me. This dev puts in obscene amounts of work to think up reasonable excuses before releasing an hours of worth content every year. Lets give credit where credit is due please, not dismiss all the work put in as if it's something so routine. I mean, who knows what will happen by mid-July. Maybe he'll experiment with his own cum perfume and get an eye infection on July 14th? Or maybe he'll accidentally leave the window open on July 12th and a giant pelican will gobble up his entire workstation, leaving just a single crayon to rewrite the entire game with?

I'm me

Mar 26, 2019
Gotta say that this update Asuka scene was a little bit unfair and kinda cruel to the girl, she's just trying to help and the game only gives us the choice to be mean to her.
I think it's a bit unfair that after the amount of times the mc has fucked her in the bathroom he's never pissed on her or shoved her head in the toilet:ROFLMAO:

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
Um, excuse me. This dev puts in obscene amounts of work to think up reasonable excuses before releasing an hours of worth content every year. Lets give credit where credit is due please, not dismiss all the work put in as if it's something so routine. I mean, who knows what will happen by mid-July. Maybe he'll experiment with his own cum perfume and get an eye infection on July 14th? Or maybe he'll accidentally leave the window open on July 12th and a giant pelican will gobble up his entire workstation, leaving just a single crayon to rewrite the entire game with?
Excuse me, you seem to be knowledgable about the subject. I've only recently started playing, 10th june to be precise and enjoying this game a lot for now, but I've got a question. Could you tell me how often and how big updates are? I mean, looking at previous and current version it seems something around month, month and a half, right? And updates, you are saying about hours of content every year, but per update?

smackdab

Jan 30, 2018
Excuse me, you seem to be knowledgable about the subject. I've only recently started playing, 10th june to be precise and enjoying this game a lot for now, but I've got a question. Could you tell me how often and how big updates are? I mean, looking at previous and current version it seems something around month, month and a half, right? And updates, you are saying about hours of content every year, but per update?
The dev of this game has a (well deserved) reputation for delaying his releases time and again, descoping content and generally delivering very little content considering the time between releases. You'll see what this is all about if you follow this thread for a few months.

4.10 star(s) 275 Votes