Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Usually when these paywall panhandlers go AWOL to milk people between content, they have some measure of humility - Milfy City is the obvious example. Irfaeus, on the other hand, has zero self-awareness or shame, god damn.
U mean like Icstor, as he was AWOL, posted false progress updates and outright lied to everyone...before anouncing he has lost interest in the game...again and want to start a new one and than getting stoped by his patreons, which wanted he continius to work on milking city...(and he is surely working a lot on it :LOL:)

Honestly i don't think the most of the devs, which like to milk, have any humility...but yeah it's always funny to read how these evil pirates are at fault.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Aaaaaaahahahahahahah.

He's actually blaming PIRACY for his Patreon getting frozen for review. He's blaming us.

And then he drops another preview of the game he was working on on the side that nobody wants right after that bomb of a year-late update.

And then, further still, asks if people would follow him to subscribestar if he joined.

Usually when these paywall panhandlers go AWOL to milk people between content, they have some measure of humility - Milfy City is the obvious example. Irfaeus, on the other hand, has zero self-awareness or shame, god damn.
I'm surprised his account hasn't been taken down already. Runey had to change a character's default clothing because the schoolgirl outfit was too much for Patreon, and this dude has an entire school. I assume that the lack of updates helped it fly under the radar for so long. The Patreon page itself is still up so the beef with them can't be that big.

PRchris13

Aug 4, 2018
were is part 2 of update v0.90? wasn't suppoed to come out in a month? so if first part came out around may 23 - 27 ... should it come out like in this week?

Ecchi-Senpai

Jun 3, 2020
it's now mid july he pushed it forward, because he can't finish it in time.
No, it won't come in the middle of July. The dispute with Patreon will delay it. Even without the dispute, I can't believe the update would come out on time. Dude works as fast as a snail and there are always delays. Always!

RE:Infinity

Nov 5, 2020
No, it won't come in the middle of July. The dispute with Patreon will delay it. Even without the dispute, I can't believe the update would come out on time. Dude works as fast as a snail and there are always delays. Always!
oh ok, i was going with what he had said before this whole ordeal

otakujo

Oct 3, 2020
prob lots of people have noticed lately there been trend of dev just dragging games with low amount for details. while there still someone gives actual content we all up forward too.

Reactions: Math87

d8games

Jan 3, 2020
The female characters I've seen in a game but I don't remember the name does anyone know which game these characters are ?

Math87

Feb 10, 2020
This has the opposite effect tho, if more people throw money at him while he barely manages to release 1 medium sized update in 11 frickin months, it just tells him to go slower, because people are still paying him for less and less effort.

It isn't abandoned (yet), but the current pace is just unacceptable to expect a patreon subscription for.
thats why i would only support it if i see progress, like updated 3-4 times a year would be alright with me .

1 update per year is unacceptable and i wont waste money .. hope he see the light

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
He's actually blaming PIRACY for his Patreon getting frozen for review. He's blaming us.
From my understanding he blamed piracy because Patreon support sent him a link to this site during the review. I don't think he really cares about pirates as others are going to support him no matter what.

Sep 13, 2020
Seeing his latest Patreon post pisses me off, none gives a shit about your side project (Waifu Hunter). Just finish this game already, still a lot of work to do so any side projects can be delayed till this game is finished completely and properly. I am only funding this guy because I do want to reward him for the work he has done so far but if he wants my funding in the long term, he better actually work on the damn game.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
From my understanding he blamed piracy because Patreon support sent him a link to this site during the review. I don't think he really cares about pirates as others are going to support him no matter what.
It didn't first make sense to me, and I don't know if I'm the only one who missed it, but according to old post of his, those fucke nice people from Patreon don't like Waifu Academy since 2018, because it violates their stupi good and sensible rules. So it makes sense why they may not like to see that he's kept it going, presumably with Patreon money. It also makes sense why he now officially tries to focus on the other game. I just hope that he's got enough spare time (definitely not funded using Patreon) for this one.

Reactions: JLucci

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
It didn't first make sense to me, and I don't know if I'm the only one who missed it, but according to old post of his, those fucke nice people from Patreon don't like Waifu Academy since 2018, because it violates their stupi good and sensible rules. So it makes sense why they may not like to see that he's kept it going, presumably with Patreon money. It also makes sense why he now officially tries to focus on the other game. I just hope that he's got enough spare time (definitely not funded using Patreon) for this one.
I remember when that happened. He started talking about the the other game around that time too. I guess some people still haven't read between the lines

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
Id just like to say the dev said he would release an update in a month. Its been a little over a month and theres no update. So I checked out his patreon real quick to see if theres any new (only things I could check without paying since he doesnt update enough for me to pay him) and there was no news. That would only lead me to think hes a liar unless he said something somewhere else if so please correct me.

TeaMen

Dec 4, 2018
thats why i would only support it if i see progress, like updated 3-4 times a year would be alright with me .

1 update per year is unacceptable and i wont waste money .. hope he see the light
Well no, 1 update per year is acceptable... if the update is 1 year worth of development. The problem isn't so much the release times but the amount of content per release and the amount of delays. If he isn't sure about a release time just simply state so and don't give estimates that are not just weeks but months off.

Yasuo Reynald

Jul 21, 2019
We still have to wait in theory end of july for part 2, that initially was schedule for end of june but why not giving him the benefice of the doubt ? And why am i so skeptikal about that's patreon review he mention? I don't know the rate that both patreon and subscribestar take, but i wonder if he don't want to go on Subscribe beacause he has to give less money to the site.

4.10 star(s) 275 Votes